Today I am determined to spend a lot of time making cards and organizing some things in my craft room. I started early this morning and the first thing I did was to organize ALL my Copic Markers by colors/numbers and to make sure my color charts were all up-dated. That went well and I'm glad I finally finished that project. Now, I simply have to figure out what kind of cases or storage I really want to use. I have been using the plastic cases from Copic and have two of these "clear box style" and one more on order from Cutters Creek, but I realized after I organized them today, that I will need at least ONE more or change to some other type storage. I now have over 100 Markers! YIPPEE! I can't believe how fast my collection has grown and I think I'm pretty close to be done buying them Alex came home while I was working on that (today was an early release day from school)..and he told me that he would buy me some more and/or a new case as my Christmas Gift. We browsed a few sights and I found a really neat storage unit that I LOVE, but its' expensive. I want to see if I can find one like this - CLICK HERE, but at a better price. That case would be perfect and I could keep it right at my workstation and still be able to add a few more! Hum? I'll think about this more and then decide.
I then hung up my new hanging storage organizers that I ordered from HSN last week. As soon as I started filling them with my stamps, I realized how great these are, so I went right back online and ordered two more sets. They are currently only $19.99 (set of two) with FREE Shipping. I had a 15% off code for one item and used that too! These are going to make organizing ALL my stamps, so much easier. Plus, it's so easy to see them all at a glance and pick out which one I want to use! A great value and buy, thanks to the Gals in n my Craft Group who had recommended them! I had a similar set (for shoes) that I am using in my craft room closet, but I prefer this size. The pockets are smaller and much more sized for Stamps or embellishments! Here is a picture of the the one I am working on quickly filling today. I have this hanging on my craft room door, with a second one behind it. The second one, has even smaller pockets, which is great for smaller stamps.
After that little project, I started making some cards. I wanted to use some of the snowflakes I had cut on my Cricut with the NEW Mini cartridge and I also wanted to use some really pretty SU paper that I had bought. I just LOVE using non-traditional colors on my Christmas cards. There are some of the cards I made this morning. All basically using the same set of SU Paper (I can't remember the name, but hopefully Cindy will, because I LOVE it and want to order more). There are the cards I'm working on today....
I ended up making a few every day cards, while I had this paper out...it's so pretty and I love how it can be used in so many ways.
2 comments:
Beautiful cards Lisa!!! I love the Cottage Wall DSP and also the Rich Razzleberry DSP. The coordinate so well don't they? So glad that HSN is carrying those organizers! They are so useful for so many things in a scraproom!! Well done!
Thanks Cindy,
I need to remember the names of these SU Papers - Rich Razzleberry and Cottage Wall! I LOVE them and will want to buy more!!
Post a Comment