....And that's kind of how I am feeling today....Still wish it was Sunday!!
The ONLY thing I really care about is my Copics Class and the new weekly class should be available later this morning. Once I download the new files, I am simply going to relax and practice my coloring. Luckily, I stamped a bunch of cute images over the weekend and I can color them, as practice for class.
I bought some new stamps from Whipper Snapper Design and when they arrived on Saturday, I couldn't wait to stamp out some of the images. Whipper Snapper is one of my many "stamp" stores where I like to shop for cute and whimsical stamps. They also have a nice gallery for card ideas and the they color all their images with Copics too, which make it a great for me, now I have fallen in love with Copics.
It's a typical cool gray November day here in Massachusetts, but luckily not too cold. We really have had some warmer than normal temps, so I am very thankful for that and that I have not been freezing too much lately. I haven't had to light a fire, which is a nice break too.

No comments:
Post a Comment