It's also the very first day in that I did not have to set an alarm and get up early to get a child off to school. Both my boys are now happily out of school and moving on into the next chapter of their lives. I am very happy and so proud of them both! It felt kind of funny today to sleep in and have Alex home this morning. Today also happens to be Brian's day off and her came by for a visit this morning too! What a nice way to start the day, seeing both of my boys and knowing they are both well and happy!! WOOHOO!!
After my nice morning, I plan to spend a few hours up in my craft room and work on some cards this afternoon for a few challenges. I did make one card yesterday for a new group I joined this weekend at NING. This group was created for Digi Stampers and Digi Creators - and it's called 'Crafters Digital Art Center'. I think this sounds like a wonderful new group and since I have fallen in love with Digital Images, I think it'll be a great place for me. I'm looking forward to finding new images to add to my collection and to also meet the wonderful artists who create them.
My first card was created using one of the 'freebie' images that were generously donated by some of the fabulous digital artists. My my card was created, using this wonderful floral image called 'Sweetherat Flower' - which was one of the images donated to the members. This adorable flora image is from Isabella's Sketchbook.
My first card was created using one of the 'freebie' images that were generously donated by some of the fabulous digital artists. My my card was created, using this wonderful floral image called 'Sweetherat Flower' - which was one of the images donated to the members. This adorable flora image is from Isabella's Sketchbook.
I'm off now to work on a new card and it will be for this week's fun Challenge over at 'The Pink Elephant', if you want to join in, please hop on over to the Challenge blog HERE and you'll find all the details!! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:
What a lovely creation Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!
Thanks for pointing to the new ning..it is super cute and full of ideas!
xOO
Post a Comment