This is the card I created for the challenge.
I also wanted to take the opportunity to THANK Melissa, for all the wonderful images that she creates and more importantly for all the Fabulous Freebies that she share with us all. You ROCK!! If you are a fan, like me, then you know that Monday is Freebie day and if you visit today there is a wonderful new Friendship Sentiment that I LOVE. Here is a link to the blog and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. I would LOVE for my friends to take part in some of the challenges and I know many of you have already been buying her wonderful digi images. Once you try one, you'll love them and want to visit the store, which you can find it HERE!!
I'm off now to work on my next card with is a Birthday card for my Sister-In-Law, Pam. And following that I'm working on a card for DH for Father's Day.
Crafts really make me happy and now that I have had some down time, I'm realizing that this is truly my passion and I LOVE making cards!! WOOHOO!!
5 comments:
WOW, what a wonderful write up about Melissa's company! I will be sure to share this with her! AND you totally rocked out the blingy challenge! Thanks for joining us with it! HUGS to you, Nicole, Meljen's Designs, DT Coordinator
Awwwww you're such a sweetheart. :-) Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! I love your card, all those cheerful colors and sparkle, just lovely. :-) (HUGS) - Melissa (the artist!)
Here is another one!!! Are you on some kind of speed!!! LOL LOL!!! I really love this with all the bling and the tongue sticking out! Wow girl I have said it before "you totally amaze me!!"
What a beautiful card and lovely compliments! Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs - we hope to see you again next week!
What a wonderful card, and a beautiful compliment to Melissa and her amazing images! You are so sweet!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Sparkle, Glitter, Bling challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Post a Comment