I've had such a busy week and this is also the first day all week that I have not had to get up and head out to an appointment. Even thought most of my time was spent doing fun things -- a new haircut/style, a wonderful relaxing manicure and pedicure and a visit to Brian and Meghan's new apartment -- I'm still always happy to have a day to spend creating and that is what I am doing now.
I also am excited to find out that I won two challenges last week and the first one was over at Bugaboo's Wacky Wednesday Challenge, which you'll find HERE!! Then this morning, I found another nice post over at Jennifer's blog telling me I was the winner a Jellypark!! Yippee!! Lots of fun new digis are coming my way and they are such a great prize. My thanks to Bugaboo and Jellypark for the fun and fabulous prizes.
And speaking of challenges, I have a new card to share now this one was first started based on two fun challenges. The first is this week's Wacky Wednesday Challenge, which Bugaboo hosts at CDAC and also over at PCP, I am sharing a copy of their sketch below. The second challenge, was this the Twisted Thursday Challenge, which is part of the BIG PARTY this week over at The Outlawz.
Sketch Inspiration from Bugaboo
My Card
I started by taking the Bugaboo Sketch and picking out an image which I then printed and colored with my Copics. I wanted to be sure to use the Fall colors and were part of the challenge at 'The Outlawz' and then found two more challenges, that also worked out perfectly for this card. I am now submitting it to all of these challenges and invite you all to join the fun!!
And also speaking of Challenges - I'd like to remind you all to hop on over to our current challenge at 'Through The Craftroom Door'. It's a wonderful themed challenge in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You can find all the details on our challenge blog - along with some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.
Lastly, and before I sign off for a bit -- I want to remind everyone to be sure to enter for your chance to win my Blog Candy - which is this wonderful Holiday Card Classes being hosted by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. My blog candy will remain open until Sunday at midnight and I'll announce a winner on Monday morning - October 10th!! GOOD LUCK!!!
![]() |
| Click Here to Enter!!! |
I am off now to work on some more projects and hope to stop by later with another update!! In the meantime, I hope you all are enjoying your day and spending lots of time being creative!!

7 comments:
Lisa, this is so pretty! Love the fall colors and the borders on the side! I love fall! Are the black outlines part of the image? I really like that!
Lisa it would sure help if I could spell...I meant to say...Lovely as usual!!!!
Lovely bright colours, love your design and colouring,thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week with this gorgeous creation.
Betty X X
GDT for the month of October at C.R.A.F.T.
Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Don't forget to apply before midnight GMT today if you are interested in our DT position.
Jo and Tigerlover.
Lisa, I just love seeing all your cards, great to see them all, thank you for sharing. I'm glad you're feeling better and getting out to enjoy things. Hugs, Lori m
Lovely card, Lisa - great image, super colours - perfect for an Autumn challenge.
Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie :o)
Fantastic card, love that strong image! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!
Post a Comment