Monday, November 21, 2011

Camp is over....and I'm BACK!!!

   Today was our very last day in Holiday Card Boot Camp and I had a great time.  If you are looking for some wonderful inspiration for your Holiday Cards, this is one class you will not want to miss.  For more details, please visit the Online Card Class site HERE!!  I was thrilled to learn that the next workshop will start on January 9th and with feature Julie Ebersole, who will team with with Jennifer and Kristina for their next workshop - Clean & Simple Card Making!!   WOOHOO!   As a nice little perk for attending Boot Camp, all the students were allowed to enroll today.  Enrollment for everyone else will start on November 23, so please stay tuned for more details.    I enrolled today and think it will be the perfect way to pass those dreadful cold and dreary January days!!


   After having so many wonderful new ideas, I'm very excited to continue working on my Christmas Cards and made this first one today for several challenges, including a brand new Greeting Card Challenge at The Outlawz.  I have to admit, I have kind of missed having the extra time to take part in many of my favorite challenges, but I'm happy to BE BACK and will be playing in many this week.  

   This fun little card features a new digi from Bugaboo and was colored with my Copics and Glitter,  It's been awhile since I have colored and I really did miss it.  Coloring is soooo relaxing and truly is a  joy for me!!  Love it!!

   My card is called "Christmas Hugs" and would be perfect for anyone!  It was inspired by a variety of challenges, all outlined below.

     This card is being submitted to each of these challenges and everyone is welcome:
     My next card was also colored primarily with my Copics and is another sweet little digi image named Mistletoe Jasper.    He is from DigiStamp Boutique and you can find buy him HERE!



   The cute little sentiment is another brand new stamp I picked up on Saturday at the big sale at my LSS.  It's by Inky Antics and I just thought the Sentiment was perfect.   I know my friend Kerry would LOVE it!!  

   This fun little card is being submitted to these new challenges:
   And that is it for today!   I'm still taking things slow and easy and having such a hard week last week.  Tomorrow I am off to a much needed Chiropractor appointment and looking forward to it.  Hope you all have a wonderful and very creative week!

13 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both lovely cards, really love the blue one with the mouse though. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel Challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous cards, love the images! Spotted them at MIM!
Helen x

Gwen said...

Lisa, these are adorable!! Way to get back at it and break out those Copics!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous little mouse, so cute Lisa, and lovely colouring..so very cute, love the sentiment too.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Unknown said...

I love that mouse you have coloured it so well.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

Kerry

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely cards. Fab colouring. xx

Lisa Minckler said...

It's sooo stinkin' cute, that mouse is. I don't know if I would be able to part with it... :D Excellent coloring and color choices. What an adorable Christmas card.
Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Paul said...

Woohoo, loving the Bugaboo card. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

lindyloo said...

hehe that little mouse made me smile thank you for joining us at the panpastel uk challenge blog
linda x

Debs M said...

great card, saw it on mim, sounds like you had a great time

ps. i have fibro too x

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Love the image too! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Paddington fan said...

Great image and fab colouring! Also love the mousey card too!! Thanks for joining our red, white and green challenge at Here Come the Boys and good luck in the prize draw! Love Jacky x HCTB DT

Maria Matter said...

super adorable Lisa!!!
sounds like you really enjoyed your classes!
take care hun
hugs & blessings!

Thanks for joining in @ Paper Playtime, glad you played along!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".