I'm catching up today on some of the cards that I had not found time to finish earlier in the week and this first card was one of those. It was meant to be an idea for a 'Newletter' card, or pocket card and was inspired by Kristina Werner. I loved her idea about using this style for Cash gifts and that's exactly what I will do. I will be creating more of these in a variety of colors and designs. It was very fun to follow her fanbulous idea!
The next card is another take-off of the card that Jennifer shared with us yesterday. It's also done in a snowflake theme and is a design and technique I LOVE. All of the colors for this card were from the brand new Winter Series of Distress Inks with a touch of Perfect Pearls mist. I'm also having a wonderful time with my new Silhouette Cameo and cut all these snowflakes and flourishes on my machine.
My next three card were all take-offs of card inspiration from yesterday's class. The idea being that all of these cards are fairly easy to create quickly and can be mass-produced. The first card was inspired by Kristina, but my colors and design is quite a bit different, as I did not have some of the same materials. I'm not one of seems to love Kraft cardstock, but the more I have seen of it in this class, I'm thinking I should try it more often! I used colors that are close and the background stamp is also the same.
This next card was inspired by Maile Belles who is a new designer to me. Her card was created in totally different colors and with different stamps on Kraft Paper, but again, since I did not have the same products that she used, I created this card with goodies from my stash and based it on her design!
And last, but not at all least is this fun and very CAS card that was inspired by Julie Ebersole, who I totally adore. Her videos are always fun and she is such happy person who can always make me smile. And speaking of fun, she has an adorable card on her blog today! This is another one I want to try and I even had the tiny little bags she used on the card. You can find it HERE and there is also a video on You Tube. I'm going to make it for the Scrap Card Challenge over at Crafting by Designs. I have a desk covered with scraps right now, so I may try to get it started before I clean up!!
I hope to also submit some of these cards to other challenges, but right now I'm getting sore from being online, so I'm going to take a break. I know there are a lot of challenges starting to inspire us to create Christmas Cards! Ever since I started on Christmas, I have not made much else and right now it's pretty much all I am into!! I LOVE it and love making my own cards!!
Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! I am and I hope tomorrow I have as much time to create as I did today!





7 comments:
Wonderful Christmas cards Lisa :) Take it easy & I hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Again, ALL are so very pretty! Love that last one a lot....but then, they're all fabulous!
Take care of yourself.
Lynn
What a busy girl you are today! And SO on a creative roll! These are all super. I love Maile's style and you really added your special touch to her design. The one by Julie Ebersole is my favorite! :)
Wow you have been busy!!! They are all so pretty, great job on the embossed watercolor paper and distressed inks, that one is really elegant. I haven't tried it yet, had to get my son's room ready, he comes home from college for a visit (it is also my craft room :) ) Have a great weekend.
great cards with your own style. Maile has a great blog to follow along with several PTI design team members. like that 3rd card with the Christmas words background!
WOW, you have done an amazing job with these cards. Love them all. :)
I haven't had much time for catching up with everyone's blogs lately, so I missed a lot of your posts. You've certainly been busy. love all of your cards. I think no 3 is my favourite.
Sandy
Post a Comment