I also love heart stamps and today I am happy to have two new cards to share over on the a2z Scrapbooking blog -- both of which were created with this wonderful heart-shaped stamp -- "Love from the Garden K5942" by Hero Arts.
Too see the card I created with this stamp, please hop on over to the blog! I chose to go with a "Fall" look for today's cards, but what I love most about this stamp, is that it can be used all year long and for all kind of card types. The possibilities are endless making it a great stamp to have in your stash! Both of my cards, also fit perfectly into our "October Challenge", which you can still play in, as long as you have your projects uploaded be Midnight EDT tonight!
If you would like to but this today, feel free to use my DT Promo Code, which will save you 15% off of any order of $25 and up, (before shipping) - Including ALL of the newest releases and even our Digital Line! Simply enter LISAH15 during the checkout process ! Happy Shopping!
I also want to sent out "Happy Halloween" wishes to everyone who is celebrating tonight! I hope it's a quiet night here! The "Trick or Treaters" scare the pups, so it's not a good night for them and also a challenge to keep them from wanting to get out, every time some one comes to the door! We never even recognize the few that come here now and it's odd, since we live on a very tiny dead-end road, not a place I would have gone to when I was little! I do miss the fun days, when we all had little ones in the neighborhood, but those days are long gone! Now, I sadly admit, it's no longer a night to enjoy! It's NOT the same and hard to see the pups upset.....sigh!!
I also want to sent out "Happy Halloween" wishes to everyone who is celebrating tonight! I hope it's a quiet night here! The "Trick or Treaters" scare the pups, so it's not a good night for them and also a challenge to keep them from wanting to get out, every time some one comes to the door! We never even recognize the few that come here now and it's odd, since we live on a very tiny dead-end road, not a place I would have gone to when I was little! I do miss the fun days, when we all had little ones in the neighborhood, but those days are long gone! Now, I sadly admit, it's no longer a night to enjoy! It's NOT the same and hard to see the pups upset.....sigh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment