I'll start with that card, which is also my card for the brand new "Cas(E) This Sketch" challenge just posted today over on the CTS blog. Let's start with the sketch, which I think is fabulous and one I know I will use again or future cards.

My Card
I just love how this turned out and think having this sweet "Peace, Love, Joy" Paper Set by Lawn Fawn, was the perfect banner piece for my card. It's also one more of my stash goodies that I found this week and I used it in some way on all of today's cards! Love it!
For this one, I used that paper as my center banner and trimmed it down to fit the center of my card I them pulled out a new set of stamps/dies from Simon Says Stamp -- and used the large heart to cut out two half pieces from the blue paper, which I them added to a "Snow" cardbase using foam tape. Next, I used the same die, to cut two full red hearts, also from the Peace Love Joy Pad. I added those directly to my card base, like little puzzle pieces, lining them up to the die cut piece. The final step was choosing a sentiment and I was thrilled I had this one, which is from another fabulous SSS Set --"Ornaments" which is one of the many awesome exclusives from the Stamtemeber Release!
In addition to the CTS Challenge, I am also submitting this card to Simon's - "Show us What you Made" Challenge! I hope you'll also play along in both these fun new challenges!
And speaking of Simon Says Stamp, which I sure you know by now is one of my favorite stores -- this next card was created and inspired by the latest challenge over on the SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog, where the theme is "Great Crafty using Kraft"!!
My Card
I started this one with some Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock for my card base. I also pulled out some new "Theresa Collins Cardstock Tags", a new set, I had picked up last week at my LSS! Each tag is different and they are all adorable! I'm so happy to be putting them to good use already! This one, with the little white stars being Kraft in color, was perfect for this card theme. I then used the same "Cold Hands Warm Heart" die set, from SSS to die cut my little tree and a little heart both from more of the Peace Love Joy - Lawn Fawn set. I used a larger piece of the red "Rudolph" paper from the set create a large banner the front of my card. I then using foam tape and added on the tag, which I had decorated more using my little cut tree, some black twine and a "Itty Bitty black and White polka dotted bow"! The final element was to add a sentiment and I did that using this adorable SSS Stamp Set, which was actually part of the 2013 December Card Kit! For this card, I went with Hero's Royal Red Shadow Inks one of my favorite Reds!
And once again, it's time for my last card of the day and this one is going to be a card that is sent off to the fabulous "Caring Hearts" Card drive!
This cute little "pre-colored" image is another one I bought quit awhile back from "Lili of the Valley", long before it was retired. But, not to worry, the still have many more new "colored art pads" in stock HERE at the store! And these already colored, cardstock quality images are perfect to use for some super fast and easy carsd. In this case, I simply trimmed it down a bit, layered it onto some more of the fabulous Lawn Fawn Paper and added that to another "Snow" card base! I punched a red heart and added that along with one sparkly red gem. To complete this one, all I needed was a sentiment and and I found the perfect one in this set by Mama Elephant!
Bye Bye for today...............
3 comments:
You are going to town with your Christmas cards, Lisa - I love each one! Love that big fun bow at the top of your tree on the kraft tag, so fun! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
So pretty! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!
Look at these!!! I love them all and your take on the sketch is AWESOME!
Post a Comment