We will be hosting the 'Embellishment Challenge' which starts today and runs through Wednesday November 17th at 10 PM. We are also providing a sweet little Freebie Baby Bud Digi Image --s o that everyone can join in. All the details and challenge guidelines can be found over in the Current Challenge section of CDAC - HERE!!
We have named our challenge - Glam it Up with Glitter and we will be looking forward to seeing what wonderful projects you create. Please hop on over to CDAC, grab your freebie and join in on the fun!! You can also feel free to use any Baby Bud Designs image you already own or can pick up a new one anytime at our Etsy Store. We would also like to take this time to invite you to join our Baby Bud Group at CDAC and your can find us HERE! We would love for you to stop in anytime and feel free to show us any of your wonderful Baby Bud Creations!
And to help inspire you a bit, I created this card with the adorable Lady Baby Bug Teenie -- ! I glammed her up in a gorgeous winter outfit, which I created with by coloring her in in Pink Spots and adding 'Sparkling Ice' Glitter, to create her winter coat. For even more sparkle, I added pink glitter buttons and some shine pink gems.
This card was also created with this challenge in mind and is another idea for adding glam and glitter to one of the sweet Baby Bud Images.
I also want to invite you over to the Baby Bud Designs Challenge Blog, where you'll find some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team for our monthly blog challenge and we encourage your to join us there, as well. Our blog challenge theme is - Scallops, Buttons and Bling and the Design Team have provided you with some fabulous ideas. I wish everyone lots of luck and can't wait to see what you all create. Here are some of my recent Baby Bud creations - I hope these will inspire you to join our challenges and have some FUN!
Have a wonderful day and as always -- Happy Crafting!

No comments:
Post a Comment