Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Talking a little break....

  Just wanted to check and and let you all know I am taking a little break from my blog and groups for the next few days.  I need to catch up on my Christmas Shopping and also finish creating my Christmas Cards, so that I can get them in the mail.

   I know I'll miss them and you all, but I will still be having fun and that's what matters.  I am one who LOVES to shop and loves to make all my holiday cards.  I also LOVE wrapping and spend a lot of time making my gifts look pretty, so this is all a joy to me!    I'll be checking my email and working on some fun projects, along with my shopping!  Feel free to email me, if you need me.  I'm still here~but simply won't be in my groups or online too much, until I catch up!

   Before I go, I wanted to send out some very Special Wishes to four wonderful 'Lady Buds' who will be leaving the Baby Bud Design Team, at the end of this term.   It's been a joy to meet and create with you all and I wish you ladies the very best!   You'll be missed, but I know you all will be happy and continue to create.  A bittersweet Goodbye to -- Silke, Giovana, Ellie and Jennifer!   I will look forward to seeing you all in blog land and plan to keep in touch.  I also hope you all have a Magical Holiday Season, full of love and happiness!    Hugs and my very best to you all!



   I am also excited to welcome the new team members and will  introducing them all to you next week!  In the meantime, please remember we still have a super fun Challenge and welcome you all to play along at the Baby Bud Design Blog!!     You are all also welcome to join one or both of our group.  We have one at Crafter's Digital Arts Center - Here, and our newest group - over at Simply Scrapping Crafts - Here!   Both groups are open to all the Baby Bud fans and we welcome you all to join.

    
  Happy Crafting !!!!


  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, your card is adorable! Love the coloring and colors you chose. Whose embossing folder did you use for I really like the way it framed your image. Gorgeous!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Enjoy your shopping and Christmas crafty time!
Your lil Bud card is SO sweet! Love it :)
hugs to you!
margie

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".