I called Provo three times and did my best to hold, as long as possible...holding on a phone with a sore NECK is NOT fun...and I dont' have a speaker phone either. By the time I tried the third time I knew I was NOT hanging up until I got through and it took over an hour...Grrrrrrrrr!! I was so happy to hear a nice voice and I am thankful that the gal I spoke with was very friendly and easy going. I'm sure it's NOT fun to work in CS when you have a product issue. We spend another 30 minutes, basically doing all the steps we had been trying.....Uninstall the Sync Program, start over, try a new USB Port...try it plugged in first, plugged in after...on, then off, and so on and again NOTHING worked. The process just never seems to 'connect' and NOW they think??? it's because their server is too busy? But, they are NOT sure?? I have to keep trying and if I can not get it to Sync by tomorrow, I have now at least, have an email address of a direct tech support gal, who will work with me to troubleshoot it again. From what I read on the Message Boards I am NOT alone, but no one really knows why?
I waited ALL this time to FINALLY buy a GYPSY and now I'd want to toss it out the window. Don'cha just hate it when you buy something and it doens't work. Especially something you've wanted a long time or paid a lot of money for.............FRUSTRATING as can be!
After that I decided to give up for now and to finish up some cards to get my focus off it for a bit. I did let Alex work on it a bit, so I did color and have some FUN time, which is good. My first card today was inspired to the new Midweek Throwdown challenge over at the Stars and Stamps blog and this week our challenge is to create a card that has a 'Thinking of You' Sentiment and also has ribbon. For more details please visit the site HERE! This is my card and it was fun to create...and did help me keep my mind of the silly GYPSY! My cute little robot digi is from Pink Cat Studio and one of the very first digi images I ever owned.
I also want to remind everyone to PLEASE continue to VOTE for OWH in the Craft for a Cause contest too. You can find it on the blog of link HERE!!
TO VOTE PLEASE CLICK HERE!!
Thank you!!
My second card today was created with a few challenge in mind, but was inspired by this week's new Copic Coloring Challenge over at SSC, which you can find HERE!! Our theme this week is to color a card with a Thanksgiving Theme! It can be a turkey or Pumpkins or a Fall Scene, whatever we choose and I chose this cute little Turkey digi from Meljen Designs.
This card is also being submitted to these challenges --
- Cards for Men - Masculine Cards with an Animal Theme
- Simply Scrapping Crafts - Copic Challenge - Thanksgiving Theme
- Crafty Emma - Challenge # 11 - Forever Autumn
And I have one more cute card to share and this card was created with a brand new digi stamp that I bought just yesterday from StampFairy, a fabulous new digi store that I found from the 'Crafter's Digital Arts Center'.
If you like this cute little bear, than I'm willing to bet you'll love many more of the sweet images from StampFairy! You can find this cute little guy in the store HERE! I have a second Teddy Card I am working on and hope to finish tomorrow! For now, I'm off to TRY the Gypsy again.....!
If anyone has lots of experience with a GYPSY -- I can use your help! I know if I can ever Sync it, I'll be ALL set, so I'm HOPING that things will quiet down on the server and I do HOPE...that's the solution! Crossing my fingers -- wish me luck!!

6 comments:
So sorry to hear that the Gypsy is causing so much trouble! Hope you get it figured out! Such cute cards!!
Fab cards - your Turkey card is lovely, and perfect for our autumnal challenge at CES this week. Juliexx
aaawww how cute and perfect for autumn, thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo
Wow what a great collection of cute cards :D
I LOVE the little robot. Sorry to hear about your Gypsy how anoying I hope it is sorted for you now.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Emma's Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
All your cards are wonderful! Gorgeous work! The turkey is absolutely adorable! Your coloring is amazing! Hope things get better with your gyspy. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge.
~Hugs~Kym
Wonderful cards, Lisa. Hope you've gotten your gypsy problem sorted.
Good luck in the challenge over at Cards for Men.
Donna x
Post a Comment