....Happy Tuesday!! I'm very late in posting today and have had a very busy, yet very fun day. I started of my day with a Chiro appointment which is always nice, because I always helps me to feel a bit better.
Once my spine was nicely adjusted I wanted to take advantage and do some errands and I went to a couple of local stores and was pleased to picked up a few more small Christmas Gifts. I also hit our little Dollar Store and stocked up on gift bags and some cute bows. Another thing I LOVE about Christmas is wrapping the gifts and even though I can only do a few each day, I LOVE to make them all look beautiful and loves lots of ribbons and bling! I also picked up a few gift certificates at my Nail Salon and headed home.
I was very happy to meet Mr. UPS at my door and today he delivered my Stampin' Up order which is perfect, because I ordered some more Christmas papers and want to keep working on my Christmas Cards and that's my plan to tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be awesome because my GYPSY is coming too and I can't wait to start using it. If anyone know of any great hints and tips.....PLEASE feel free to share, as this is all new to me and I'm sure it'll take awhile to learn how to use it. If anyone has been looking for a Gypsy, I can highly recommend you hurry on over to CUSTOM CROPS, as they are currently IN STOCK and still On-Sale for $125, which Free Shipping! A Great Deal! It's also a great time to by one and enjoy the 5 Free Cartridge PROMO being offered by Provo.
I also wanted to share a really cute new Digi Store I found today. It's called StampFairy and you can find the store HERE!! As soon as I saw the store logo and group over at CDAC, I thought it looked like a cute place, and sure enough it is. I loved my first visit to the store and already bought some new StampFairy digis for my collection. Adorable, Fun and Whimsical...my favorite type of images.
I am coloring two now and hope to plan to make them into cards tomorrow. I also met the owner 'Gerda' and she's very sweet and was a joy to shop with. StampFairy also has their own Blog, which you can follow HERE!! Be sure to check out the cute Christmas images, which you'll find HERE!!
I was also very happy to see that the store will be part of the OWH 'Be My Valentine" Blog Hop this weekend and I'm sure it'll be FUN to hop on over! If you would like to find out more about the HOP, please go HERE!!
Operation Write Home would LOVE to have your VOTE in the 2010 Craft for a Cause Contest being sponsored by JoAnn's! You may VOTE ONCE each day and I encourage you to do so, and thank you ALL for your help!!
I also want to send a special THANK YOU to Danni from - Flutter By Wednesday for choosing to feature the card I submitted to the challenge last week.
There are so many wonderful cards entered to this challenge, which makes this even more special to me. To see all the Featured Cards, please go HERE! It's truly an honor and I'm very humbled to have my card featured and happy to display this new award on my side bar. THANK YOU very much! This is my card and it was a joy to create this for the Challenge! Please be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the newest challenge!!
And my second big thanks goes to Suzanne Dean and Emma's Paperie for the Gift Certificate I won over at Suzanne's Color Me Creative Classroom. I WON last week's challenge and my prize is a Gift Certificate to Emma's Paperie! Thanks to Suzanne for hosting the bi-weekly challenge and also to Emme'a Paperie for sponsoring this one! I was so happy and excited to hear I had won. This was the card I submitted to the Fall Themed Coloring Challenge and this image is from Meljen Designs. You can find it over it Whimsy Stamps and if you hurry on over you'll also find Whimsy has all the digi stamps ON SALE for 50% OFF!!
The new challenge has been posted and is OPEN to all, you can find all the details HERE and I welcome everyone to JOIN in!! There is a gorgeous inspiration image and the new challenges is being sponsored by 'The Stamping Boutique'. Hope to see you there!
Phew!!....I'm now beat from all this typing, but I wanted to share all this FUN and exciting new! Time now to rest and relax for the rest of the day! Nightly Night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".







3 comments:
hi lisa
i am glad to hear the chiro made you feel better. you were shopping, a good sign :)
thank you so much for introducing stampfairy on your blog, i have no words!!! off to create new digis now, have a great day!!!
oh, and i love the card with the funny pumpkin - looks sooooo cute and i love the colors!
hugs, gerda
wow! so much wonderful news for you to share as well as cutie pie cards! :)
but most of all I am happy you are feeling good after the chiro appt. - that is the best news of all!
have a most wonderful day!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :)
(**I've been seeing a lot of folks not claiming their winnings lately so I tend to leave the candy up a couple of days after the winner is chosen. Make sure you check out the new ones I put up the other day; you might win!)
Post a Comment