Onto happier thoughts, I am working on more Christmas Cards today and my first two card were inspired by the new sketch from the OWH - Stars and Stamps Blog. This is a copy of Sketch 42 and I invite your all to create a card and join in on the FUN!!
And this was the first card I created and the card I will be submitting to the Challenge. It's another fun Christmas card and my image is another digi from Bugaboo Stamps. I also created this card for a few other challenges, which are listed below the card.
- OWH - Stars & Stamps Blog - Sketch # 42 - No Glitter
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Christmas Card Challenge Blog - # 49 - Christmas/Inspiration
- Crafty Calender Challenge - Challenge #14 - Winter Snowflakes
- I Did it Creations - Challenge # 28 - Color Mix-up (Pastels)
- The Paper Players - Challenge # 14 - Snowman!!
- Paper Sundaes - Challenge # 43 - Let it Snow
- ABC Challenge Blog - W - W is for Winter Wonderland
My next card was created as on of my persona Christmas Cards and this cute little elf, is another image from Bugaboo Stamps and will be submitted to their latest challenge over at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.
And my last card was inspired by a new challenge being hosted by 'Baby Bud Designs' and this month we are hosting two challenges. The first challenge is over at our own blog and our theme for Challenge # 2 is Scallops, Button and Bling. You will find some wonderful inspiration created by the Design Team over at the Baby Bud blog HERE! I welcome you ALL to join in and please remember that a Baby Bud Designs image is now required. If you do not own one yet, you can can find a Freebie over at the second challenges we are currently hosting at the 'Crafter's Digital Arts Center'. Our theme for this embellishment challenge is 'Glam it up with Glitter' and my card below was inspired by that challenge.
For this card my little Bud is Daisy Bud, but to make her more Fall like I colored her in deeper burgundy shades and make her look more like a Fall Mum. I also added glittery silver ribbon and added sparkling ice glitter to her little feet and hands. I then used a Pearl Pen in Glitter to accent my scallops card base had a very fun and easy card.
And before I sign off and head back to my craft desk I want to share a little secret and that is about a brand new Baby Bud that is being released tomorrow. She is one of my favorites and will be a perfect addition to your collection, and makes an adorable Christmas or Holiday Card. Please be sure to stop back tomorrow and I'll have all the details and card I have already created with her. You can bet that she will put a big simile on face ! In the meantime, please be sure to grab our sweet Little Lady Baby Bud Bug over at CDAC ! Have fun and as always, Happy Crafting!!


21 comments:
these are fab...great layouts and colours. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.
Fi
All of your cards are delightful! I love that snowman image! SUCH a cutie!! Thanks for joining the Paper Players!
Smiles,
Lesley
All of your cards are fantastic, so festive and fun! Your cute snowman card combines 2 of my favorite things: the color pink and sparkles. Love it! Thanks so much for playing with The Paper Players this week! :)
you sure created a lot of fabulous cards!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week - hope to see you again soon!
Lisa - all these projects just ROCK!!
Thanks so much for playin' with us for this week's "Anything Goes" challenge at Bugaboo Stamps Catch The Bug Challenge blog.
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Beautiful cards! The snowman is adorable! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!
The snowman is my fave.
Love these cards!!
All of your cards are great! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!
Oh this is so cute. I love the pastels and the texture is just great. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations. Beautiful card.
Superb winter wonderland card hun, loving it. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Sxx
Lovely snowman card- thanks for joining I did it creations challenge this week!
Hi Lisa, I LOVE studying all the pretty details of your cards!! Must have the gingerbread digi! Are you on the OWH bloghop next Sat.?
Great selection of cards! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time! Samantha :0)
Oh Lisa, these are all darling!! I love the little snowman, I think I might have to have him too ;) Hugs, Jan
Such lovely variety across your cards ! Most creative.
Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html
You always have such beautiful cards! I love the digi on your first card. Super cute!
Wow! These are gorgeous!! Beautiful cards in great colors and lovely details! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes Challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy
Thank you for joining the Bugaboo stamps challenge and using a Bugaboo image.
Your card is lovely!
hugs!!
Lovely creations you have here. Great job.
Love them all but Love the elf! too cute!
Post a Comment