Monday, November 8, 2010

Introducing Noelle - Baby Bud Designs

   Today is new release day at Baby Bud Designs and our newest little Baby Bud is one of my favorites and she is adorable...but then again, I Love them ALL!

   Our newest Baby Bud is Noelle and can also see her over at the Baby Bud Blog, along with some fabulous cards the Design Team has put together for you.  Below is a watermarked version along with a card I created with her.


    My sweet little 'Noelle' was already created with these fun challenges in mind!  I hope you'll join me and play along -
   Isn't she adorable!  I am going to be creating with her a lot and she will be on a lot of my Christmas Cards and projects this season.   You'll find her in out ETSY Store and I hope you'll LOVE her as much as I do.

   I have one more fun card to share and this one was inspired the a new color themed challenge over at 'The Pink Elephant'.  I chose to color sweet little "Ella" one of LoRi Boyd's Lollipop images, which you can find at the Lollipop Shop!

   The colors for the Challenge are Blue, Yellow and Red!  You can find ALL the details and some fabulous inspiration from the Design Team over The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog -- HERE!


 
    I'm now off to color and work on more of my Christmas Cards!  I hope you all enjoy our new release and have a wonderful week!!   Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sisters in Christ. Have a blessed day.

Doris T. said...

love them both - the colors are beautiful :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Ooo, I love them both! Noelle is so sweet, great coloring and I love the embossing and layout! and lil Ella is so cute! Great papers!
I really do enjoy visiting your purple blog :)
Thanks much!
hugs, margie

Jennifer Scull said...

these cards are just precious! Noelle gets me in the holiday mood, while your other one just makes me smile so big! :)

Silvia said...

Oh, this is soooooo cute! I just love it! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".