I thought would share this video and think it's wonderful and a sweet way to encourage everyone to continue to support Operation Write Home!
Please help us and VOTE today and every day!
THANK YOU!!
Today is also Sketch Sunday over at the Stars and Stamps Challenge Blog and I invite you ALL to join in and create a fun card. I have copied over the sketch to share with you and will be working on my card shortly!!
I'm back with my afternoon update and also to post some new cards I created for a variety of challenges and also some for more I'll be adding to my Christmas collection. My first card was the card I made based on the sketch above and the one I'll be submitting to OWH. My image is from Bugaboo Stamps.
This fun and playful card is being submitted to these new challenges -
- Operation Write Home - Stars & Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge - (No Glitter)
- The Stamp Man Challenge - Cards for Men/Boys - Christmas Theme
- Winter Wonderland Challenge - Winter Sports!
I also created another sweet Christmas Card and my second card was created with Noelle, who is the newest edition to the Baby Bud Designs Collection. She's adorable and makes a perfect card for the Holidays or a fun Winter card. For this card I Paper Pieced her into a fun litttle Holiday outfit and then add white and red Stickles to her had and shoes for extra sparkle and shine. I also want o encourage everyone to hop on over the the Baby Bud Designs Blog and join in our latest challenge. Our theme for Challenge 2 is - Scallops, Buttons and Bling and you can find some fabulous inspiration from the Design Team on the blog. Please remember that we ask that you create a project using a Baby Bud Image and we offer a Freebie on the last Friday of each month. This challenge runs through Wednesday, November 24th (Noon) EST!
This card is also being submitted to these new challenges --
- The Crafty Pad - Challenge 97 - Christmas Sparkle
- Ellephantastic Challenges - Challenge #19 - Christman or Butterfly
- Christmas Stamping - Challenge # 70 - Stripes
My final card today is another Christmas Card that I created to add to my stash and also some new challenges. All three of today's cards were created with Digi Images, which have quickly become my favorite. This card was created with a cute Teddy, named Brad and he is from StampFairy a new digi site I found this week over at CDAC.
For those who LOVE Teddy Bears, this one is really adorable! I created this card with these challenges in mind -
- ABC Challenge Blog - Letter H - H is for Holidays
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge # 129 - Snow or Snowflakes
- Flourishes - Timeless Tuesday - Challenge FTTC92 - Glitter!!
I am NOT trying to make any profit, I simply want it to be put to good use and will also consider a Swap/Trade for other craft supplies! Have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!!





15 comments:
Hi Lisa, your cards are awesome. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for the inspiration. Wishing you all the best!
Beautiful cards Lisa, such cute images and fantastic colouring. Thanks for taking part in this fortnights Ellephantastic challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x
Love all three cards Lis! They are all fantastic! I love the tag you used for Noelle, how perfect!
Hugs, Krista
wow love this creation and what a super image just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, hope to see you back on Friday for the next fun challenge too
Hugs Kate xx
You did a great job with the OWH sketch Lisa! The whimsical image is just adorable and you did a terrific job coloring it and coordinating the whole card.
Hey Lisa,lovely work!
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week!
Dont forget about our 100th challenge coming soon!x
These are really great! The snowkids image is too cute.
Thanks everyone! I totally LOVE Christmas, so making Christmas Cards is always a joy and when you have such adorable images, it's even MORE fun!!
My thanks to all the fabulous artists for these wonderful images!
Hugs to all and again THANK YOU!!
Lis
Fabulous cards! I love the images.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)
hugs, Vanja
wow love your set of christmas cards.Goodluck at abc challenges this week.
clare x
Beautiful creation! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad! Look out for all the fun at our 100th challenge coming soon! Hugs Tina (DT) xx
Wow, these are really gorgeous! Love your take on the sketch challenge! Hgus, Karen
What a lovely fun card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Lynsey x
Love your cards! The images are so cute!
What lovely cards thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic. Best of luck. Hugs x
Post a Comment