Today is finally the day I can share the details with you and invite you all to join in on the fun. Bugaboo's challenge this week is based on World Kindness Day and the theme is to create a Friendship/Kindness, Thank You or Thinking of You card to celebrate this special day. You can find all the details over on the challenge blog HERE!! NOTE: There is now a SKETCH to use for the challenge, however I did not have it when my card was created, which is why mine is a bit different. I have copied over the sketch to share and I hope to create another card based on the sketch, which will then be my submission to this FUN challenge! If you are playing, please be sure to use the sketch below --
This is my card which I created as on of the inspiration cards for the challenge. I had a great time making this card and totally enjoy coloring Bugaboo images. I decided to create a fun Easel Card and the image is chose is one of the newest images from the November Stamp Club, which you can find over at the store HERE!! There were so many fun images in the latest set that I had a hard time choosing - I really love them all. If hop around my blog, you'll see that I created with a few of them in the past week and it's been a lot of fun.
This is a side view --
And in this view you can read
and see the 'Kindness' sentiment I chose
for my card -
The Bugaboo Design Team has created some fabulous projects as inspiration and I would LOVE for all of my friends to join me in the very sweet challenge. We all have so many wonderful friends, so I know you can all make a fantastic card for someone you adore a random act of kindness!
UPDATE - I am back with a new card to share and this is the card I created based on the sketch and was also inspired by many of the new Christmas Themed challenges. It was a lot of fun to create and my images is from Bugaboo and one of my new favorites!
This is my new 'Happy Day'Christmas Card and it will be submitted to these new challenges -
UPDATE - I am back with a new card to share and this is the card I created based on the sketch and was also inspired by many of the new Christmas Themed challenges. It was a lot of fun to create and my images is from Bugaboo and one of my new favorites!
This is my new 'Happy Day'Christmas Card and it will be submitted to these new challenges -
- Catch The Bug - Bugaboo Stamps - World Kindness Day Challenge
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge C4C63 - Christmas Cards
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - # 109 - Sparkle & Shine
- Two Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge # 13 - Christmas
- Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Colors - Christmas Cards
- Mark's Finest Papers - Challenge # 29 - Snowflake Theme
And if you LOVE these adorable images -- now is the time to stock up! Bugaboo Stamps is having a super sale and ALL of the stamps are ON SALE for the entire month of November for 50% off! All you need to do is enter the Promo Code in your cart, click apply and every stamp you add, will be reduce to half price!! You can even pick up the November Stamp Club for half price....! How great is that! All of these Stamps for only $10! YIPPEE!!
The promo code and all the details can be found on the main page HERE! If you are brand new to Bugaboo or Digi Stamps, you can even try for FREE. Yes, totally FREE and this week's freebie is a super cute set, which you can download directly HERE!! I just love the new 'Winter Eggbert", and he is part of this week's offer! Here is a watermarked image to show you how cute he is!!
I'm off now to color up some more images for some cards and I think I might color this cute guy next. I LOVE snowmen, so I was very excited to see him and always look forward to each week's new release! I hope I have inspired you to create and I hope you'll join me in the fun challenge! I'm so happy to have had this wonderful opportunity and I'm also very happy to be applying for a permanent Design Team position with Bugaboo. I'm very excited that I've already completed the first step and have moved on to Round II! Please wish me luck, as I really WANT this and truly LOVE these stamps!
Today is also a VERY special day over at the OWH - Stars and Stamps Blog as they are hosting a Fantastic 'Be My Valentine BLOG Hop' and I invite you all to join the hop!
I'm doing my best to get to as many of the blogs as I can, but it's truly a challenge for me with Fibro. I would have LOVED to have been part of the HOP, but knew it would be too difficult. However, I'm still very honored to be a member of Operation Write Home and to create Cards for our Troops and I encourage you all to check out the wonderful BLOG HOP! They are some amazing crafters and lots of fabulous prizes for those who join in. My BEST WISHES to all! To start on the HOP - Please go to the START page at the Stars and Stamps blog HERE!!
And I also want to once again ask for your to help out and PLEASE continue to VOTE for OWH at Jo'Ann's Craft for a Cause Contest. You can vote once per day and we would LOVE your support!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is also a VERY special day over at the OWH - Stars and Stamps Blog as they are hosting a Fantastic 'Be My Valentine BLOG Hop' and I invite you all to join the hop!
I'm doing my best to get to as many of the blogs as I can, but it's truly a challenge for me with Fibro. I would have LOVED to have been part of the HOP, but knew it would be too difficult. However, I'm still very honored to be a member of Operation Write Home and to create Cards for our Troops and I encourage you all to check out the wonderful BLOG HOP! They are some amazing crafters and lots of fabulous prizes for those who join in. My BEST WISHES to all! To start on the HOP - Please go to the START page at the Stars and Stamps blog HERE!!
And I also want to once again ask for your to help out and PLEASE continue to VOTE for OWH at Jo'Ann's Craft for a Cause Contest. You can vote once per day and we would LOVE your support!
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all your support and have a very Happy World Kindness Day!!
Let's all do something kind and make someone smile today!
♥









18 comments:
What a cutie pie card! Fabulous job!
Gorgeous
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
I love BOTH of your cards! Very cute!
What a super fun image - love the glittery snow.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.
Mel X
Awww...such sweet cards!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Your cards are so cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Adorable cards! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
wonderful cards.. good luck with your challenges..
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and full of sparkle and shine, thank you for sharing with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate x
I am right there with you. Fibromyalgia sucks big ones. And Degenerative Disc Disease too?? Sounds like you and I have a lot in common. I'm stubborn a lot of the time - and then I pay for it later.
I love the cute cards you made!
I love this card. I'm so happy you are with us at Bugaboo this month. Great job.
I love your beautiful holiday card!! The Bugaboo images are so cute.
Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends snowflake challenge!
A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie xxx
Hi Lisa! Congrats on being Bugaboo's biggest fan for November. You certainly have done a FABULOUS job on these two wonderful cards. I LOVE the images you chose (but who am I kidding...I love ALL Bugaboo images! ) I love your cards and am so glad you're applying for the team. Best of luck to you!
Lori
Love that new Bugaboo image, your card looks great with the pops of colour!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Lisa - we're so glad to have you this month as our Biggest Fan! I love how you've been using all the wonderful November Club Kit images!! Just FABULOUS!!!
Thanks so much for playin along with this week's Kindness Challenge at Catch The Bug and for using Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Wow! These are gorgeous!! Beautiful cards in great colors and lovely details! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our World Kindness Sketch Challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy
Love them both Lisa! awesome job! thank you for joining our challenge this week at Catch the bug!
Post a Comment