....Today is a very exciting day for me and I am especially happy to be sharing some great news with you all. I am delighted to announce that I am one of the brand new Design Team Members for the a2z Scrapbooking Supply Store, which I'm sure you have heard me recommend many times.
Each of the new team members has a nice little "Hello" card to share with you this evening on our Brand New a2z blog - HERE! Please hop on over to meet the rest of the team. I'm very excited to be working with some very talented designers and know this will be a fabulous group to create with. We all love to create and also share that same love for Hero Art products.
This is a tiny sneak peak of the my "Hello" card, you'll find all the details and the product links over at our new blog.
While you are over visiting, be sure to see our "Welcome" post from April 26th, where you can enter to win a 25.00 Gift Certificate to the a2z Store. On top of that, we hope you'll also enter our "Linky" party for another chance to win a second $25.00 Gift Certificate! Woohoo!! I encourage you all to also follow us on, Facebook and on Twitter, where you'll be first to learn about any special sales and new promotions. We will have a brand new promo code for the month of May, which you'll also find on the blog.
a2z Scrapping is proud to be a premier Hero Arts Retailer. The Etsy stores carries an extensive array of Hero Arts products and is always happy to place a special order for you! The company, is run by volunteers, and was founded in 2007 in an effort to raise funds for Celiac and Behchets Awareness. If you have any questions or a special request, please contact us!
Thanks for stopping by today and please feel free to spread the word! I'll be looking forward to seeing you over and the new a2z Blog and of course, shopping at the store! Be sure to hear on over quickly for the best selection, including lots of goodies from the brand new "Starry Nights" release! If you need something and can't find it, just let us know and we'll be happy to find or order it for you!! ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".


4 comments:
Congrats Lisa, I'm so happy for you :)
I loved your card Lisa! What a beautiful way to start off the blog :)
congrats Lisa - i know this is something you've wanted and YOU DID IT!!
Congrats, Lisa!!! I'm so excited for you! Off to check out your card and the new blog!
Post a Comment