Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thank you Simon Says Stamp!!

   Today is my last post as part of the "Designer Spotlight", which is featured every week over at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog.  For me, it's been so much fun and such a pleasure to have had this exciting role for the month of May.    I want to thank the entire Simon Says Stamp Design team for being so cordial and gracious to me while I was in the "Spotlight".  It's truly been a honor and I'm so grateful and very happy to have had this opportunity.   Thank you all VERY much!

wed-designerspotlight-header
 
   This week we have a challenge that is perfect for all and one that I know you all can take part in, because our theme is "Anything Goes".   Yup, it's true, you can create any type of paper-crafting project and enter it into the challenge.   No special products or brands are required, or any special theme, it's all your choice and I hope you all join the fun!     Of course, we would love to see you creating with some of the fabulous Simon Says Exclusives, but that is not necessary.  I'm so in love withe the new release and thrilled that my order arrived in time for me to use some of my new goodies for my final card.


  wed-newchallenge-header

     For this week's challenge the Fabulous SSS  Design Team will be showcasing "Lil Inker Designs" along with Newton's Nook.  Please be sure to check out each of the wonderful projects the team created using these two fabulous product lines!

      I wanted to make another Spring like card, and thought it would be fun to to use some of my newly developed "Watercolor" skills for along with my stamping.  I am using one of my favorite Penny Black wooden stamps, this one is called -- "First Dance" and is very popular.   But, never worry, even if some of these items are out of stock now, Simon Says gets in new order every day, so simply stop in again and before you know it, the'll be back.   I also used one of the fabulous "Stitched Dies" designed by "Lil' Inkers", I had always wanted a "stitched die" set and was very excited when it saw these.  I love the look the "faux stitching" add to any project and love that they also come in a variety of shapes.   I also was very excited that my new order from SSS had arrived just in time to use this new "Friendship Messages" set for my sentiment.  I am so in love with the font and style of this set and also LOVE that it includes a "Hugs" sentiment -- my personal favorite!! Woohoo!!


    I can't wait to see what you come up with and will be looking through the Gallery to see all the new cards. And just think, you could be this week's lucky winner, and then  have a  $50 Simon Says Stamp Gift Certificate to shop with at the store.   Pretty cool!

50dollar_voucher_600px
     
     Looking forward to seeing who wins each week and I'll still be playing in the challenges, just like before.  I wish you all the best of luck and once again send my special thanks to Simon Says Stamp!   You ROCK!!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


     Good luck to everyone who joins the challenge, I know how much I LOVE to shop for new Craft Supplies and winning a $50 Simon Say Gift Card would surely make my day.   Be sure to stop by the store often and check out all the new products coming in daily.   I am a big fan of the Simon Says Exclusives and also love the Monthly Card Kits, which I have been subscribing to since Kristina Werner first started designing them!  Check them out HERE!!!   Happy Shopping!!


Simon Says Stamp
  

11 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!! Love that flower!! Beautiful coloring!!

We are so happy that you joined us this past month!! Loved your beautiful creations!!

hugs...

Lin said...

That's my favorite sentiment, too, Lisa! Love your gorgeous card today - fabulous colors!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous card, Lisa! I love the stitched look around the edges :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Stephanie said...

Great card, Lisa! I love the stitching around the edges!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah G said...

Love this, Lisa! Beautiful image and lovely sentiment - love the font. It has been great to see your designs featured this month :)

gloria vivas said...

I love this!

Heather said...

A beautiful card Lisa, brilliant watercolouring of the gorgeous flower and great sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the watercolour effect is beautiful and I love the 'stitched' die you used ! FAB :-)

Thanks so very much for being in the spotlight this past month, it has been a real pleasure having you with us xx

luv
Lols x x x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Lisa, this is super adorable, luv water colored look. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa! I loved all your projects this month. Thanks so much for being our guest at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".