This is a little "sneak peak" of one of the cards I have created to share with you today. You'll find all the details and even more ideas, once you hop on over to the Blog!!
And when you are done visiting, I'm sure you want to head directly to the a2z Store, to find some wonderful new Hero Arts goodies to add to your "Garden" stash. Don't forget to stop by the SALE section and also be sure to check for this month's promotion, which you'll always find on the main page at the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Store. The promo code for this month is - Mayflowers which will save you 10% off of any order of $25.00 and up (excluding shipping).
See you there and have fun shopping at the

1 comment:
Pretty card! Saw your comment on the Ellen Hutson adhesives post and I'm happy to let you know that there is a smaller ATG gun. It's called the glue glider pro by Glue Arts. It's small and light and there are several different adhesive cartridges you can buy depending on what you like best. They just changed their lineup but I believe they still have fabric adhesive, an extreme version which is very sticky, a regular tape-runner strength tho it's stronger than average and repositionable. It's not the cheapest but it's worth it because it's such god quality that it ends up costing the same because you don't need much. They also have a slightly less grabby dotted adhesive too I think. HTH!
Post a Comment