Be sure to check out all the fabulous projects that have been shared by the Hero Arts Designers, as well as some of the Design Team at a2z! I'm so excited that the a2z Scrapbooking Store, will be now be the Exclusive seller of Hero's fabulous Digital Line and have already enjoyed with with some of their wonderful design kits. Here area a few of the cards I have recently created with some of my favorites, all of which are available now at the a2z Store and the best part is that they are instant downloads....just think, you can purchase one now and be making cards with it this afternoon! And you can also us my Design Team promo code to save 15% off of any order of $25 and up an that does include the Digital Line too! All you need to do is enter my code - LISAH15 - during the check out process and it will automatically deduct the 15% as soon as your order total reaches $25 (excluding shipping).
And don't forget that you still have time to enter our August Challenge, where the theme is this month is "Encouragement", for another change to win a $25.00 gift certificate to shop at the a2z Store. You can find all the details on the a2z Scrapbooking Blog and everyone is welcome to play. Just be sure that you project fits the theme and includes at least one Hero Arts Stamp or Digital product, as the main image. All the rules and requirements are also found here! Hurry on over and play today --!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also wanted to let you know that I'm taking off a couple of days as I have been over-doing things there and have kind of put myself into a little Fibro flare! I had all these great plans of getting my new craft room ready to be painted and I did too much, I should now better and now am suffering a bit. But, as always I know this too shall pass, as long as I take a bit of time to rest my body and relax and that's exactly what I plan to do for the next few days.
I know I'll miss some challenges and that's always something I love, but I also have some appointments this week and that too will be a great way to relax! I'm having wonderful Mani/Pedi tomorrow and will actually be heading to my LSS on Thursday to take the second series in the Gelli Plate workshop and then on Friday -- I'm having my hair cut into a new style.....!
I also really want to totally enjoy this week, since it's pretty much the last official week of Summer, with Labor Day coming so quickly! I'll be back by the weekend and will have a fun post for you then, so stay tuned!! Wishing you all a great week!!
My rest won't be quite this wonderful, but I can dream..........................
5 comments:
have a fun fun week Lisa!
I took a break from card making too. Not that I wanted to, but my brain just wasn't cooperating. I found more energy in purging and cleaning out old stuff in the craft room. I have so many things that I know I won't ever use, it's a shame to have them take up space when I know there is someone out there who can use this stuff. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!
Bye the looks of your blog --- you have your MOJO back and have been busy!! As for the purge, I found that I bought far too many things when I first started that are no longer the style I like and I really hate to simply toss the, so I have been donating them to a local Dachshund Rescue who sells them at craft and yard type sales as fundraising projects. It's actually the rescue that helped me find my two little "Furbabies" and I'm happy to help them too! We also have a "SwapShop" as our "Recycle Center" and can leave things there to give for FREE to anyone who can use them, so I do that with things that will work out for other crafters for kiddos!! It's feels goo to know it helps other!! I love that we both think alike! :)
Not sure how FUN it will be, but I know when it will be nice to enjoy some relaxing time and with my Fibro acting up, it's much needed too! Thanks so much for thinking of me.....all I want to do now is rest and get ready to head to California to kiss my kids! :)
Love these cards! They are so varied and fun, you have such a way with colour :)
Post a Comment