I'm really excited about extending my term and thrilled to be working with our expanded new Design Team. It's a pleasure to have Michelle as our new Design Team Coordinator and for me even more exciting, because I have had the pleasure of meeting Michelle and we have even spent a day creating together, something I hope we can do again soon. She is super talented and has been designing for several years and is well-known in the crafting community! I am very happy that most of the gals for the original design team have also stayed on and know it'll be extra special working with each of you again! It's a really fun group and full of amazing talent! Welcome once again to everyone who has joined the team, I think we are all going to have a lot of fun it'll be so fun seeing the diversity the new team will be creating! We are also making some other fun changes and you'll see a lot more for each of us on a daily basis! Yippee!
Today, I am sharing a little "sneak peak" of the card I created for today's post over at the a2z Blog. Be sure to hop on over throughout the month where the very talented new Design Team will be sharing lots of wonderful inspiration for you.
If you are up for some shopping today, then you also may want to head over on to the a2z Scrapbooking Store, where you'll find many of the products I used in this card. And as a special treat for my blog followers I'm sharing my Design Team Promo Code with you today too. All you need to do is enter LISAH15, during the checkout process and it will save you 15% off of your entire order. To qualify your order must $25.00 or higher (excluding shipping). You may use the code as often as you want, as long as each order meets the qualifications.
We are also very excited to now be offering Hero Arts Digital Files. You can find them Here in the store, be sure to check back often as we continue to add more. Hero Arts currently has over 400 files, so it'll take a bit before you see them all! These "downloadable" files are awesome and can be used with a variety of digital cutting machines, please check your machine's software for complete details on compatibility. I use mine with my Silhouette Cameo and really love to combine them with my Hero Stamps. Happy Shopping and Happy Crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment