I have a fun little sneak peak of my card to share here and then invite you to hope on over to the Challenge blog for more details and also to check out all the fabulous inspiration the Design Team has shared with us all month.
For me, who LOVES summer it's never easy seeing it quickly coming to and end, but I do hope we still have lots of wonderful weather ahead. The only exciting thing about September being so close it that it's only a matter of days now before I'll be off to San Diego to visit my son and daughter (in law), and I have been thinking about this trip for months. I miss them so much and only seeing them a couple of times each year is really hard for this Mom who adores her sons. And now with Alex, also living out on his own, we are truly empty-nesters. I am very happy that I adopted my three little fur-babies to keep me busy and help take away some of the lonely times, without the kids!
After I get back from California, I am also looking forward to moving into my new craft room and hoping that Hubby will be working on the painting and such, while I am away! After that, our next project will be to turn this room into an upstairs den and a little Doggie Room! I want to pull up the carpets and add some new flooring, paint and then add a little Daybed, a small TV and a little sleeping area for the dogs. It's also where I'll keep their toys and such and will pretty much be their "new room". It'll be a long project, as I'm very limited on doing painting and such, and Hubby can only get so much done on the weekends. Luckily, it's not any type of major renovation, simply a fresh coat of paint in each room, and re-decorating. Moving ALL my craft things and re-organizing every thing, will be the biggest project, but I can take my time and that's exactly what I plan to do. It's a long cold winter here in New England, so I have lots of indoor time ahead and really want to have my space MUCH more organized than it is now. It's also the perfect time for me to do a Major purge and I plan to donate everything I can to the two Dachshund Rescue Groups who brought Skye and Zeva into our lives! Anything they can't sell or use, I'll donate to a day care for somewhere I know it'll be put to good use!
Okay...now that I have rambled on...hope I didn't bore you, I want to also offer you my Design Team Promo Code for any shopping you may want to do over at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. This code will save you 15% off your total order of $25 and up (excluding shipping), and can also be used on our new "Digital Files", the new Christmas Release and even on the SALE items. Simply fill up your cart and be sure to enter the promo code - LISAH15 - during the checkout process. NOTE: The 15% off will automatically be deducted, once your order meets the requirements. Have fun shopping and don't forget to enter the challenge for your chance to win a $25.00 gift card for more shopping at a2z!! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be looking for your projects over on the challenge blog -- Good Luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment