.....Who would think a stomach bug, would wipe me out so much? Thankfully, I think I am finally starting to feel much more like myself....and I am now taking a few minute to upload some of the cards I had been working on before the bug hit!
The first card I created was for another Christmas Card Challenge and I found this week. This card was created for the "Holly" card challenge over at Bah! Humbug! - If you want to join in there is still time. Hurry on over for all the details you can click here!
I am very excited to have found a few different "Christmas Card" Challenges and I think this is a perfect way for me to get ahead and have a lot of my cards done early. I LOVE this idea and plan to participate in these challenges often!! I hope to also work on a "Christmas Tree" card for another Christmas Challenge over at Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club - If you want to get ahead of your cards too...please stop by BOTH challenges!
4 comments:
Hello Lisa
What a gorgeous card. Your colouring in is wonderful and I like how you have used sparkly red berries and sparkly gems in the corner.
Thank you so much for joining us at Bah!Humbug!
luv
irene
xxxx
Great card - so pleased you joined us at Bah! Humbug!Love those scalloped oval mats they really set the image off well.
Good luck in the draw.
Ann xxx
Hi Lisa - how nice of you to join in with us at Bah! Humbug! Your card is super - I like how you have used the same paper for the background strip and one of your scalloped mats. Ties it all together nicely.
Good luck in the prize draw.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Thanks Ladies! It was a FUN challenge and I LOVE the whole idea of working on Christmas Cards throughout the year!
Post a Comment