Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My lucky streak continues!!

  Last week I won an awesome challenge and a large price at the Simon Say's Challenge blog, then I also won a prize from Oh My Crafts on Facebook and now I win a great BLOG Candy prize from "Paula" and her wonderful blog - Distractedly Domestic.  You can see the awesome CANDY I won, at this link - Click Here!!

  Paula and I are classmates at "My Creative Classroom" and when I won about my win in our class forum last week, she wrote and told us all about her Blog Candy.  I went over and wrote and post and I WON!  YIPPEE!  I can't not believe how lucky I have been and I am also VERY Thankful for being lucky.

  After a very down and out period in my life...things are really looking up and I'm now very happy with how it all turned out.  As they say everything happens for a reason and I'm thinking this was ALL meant to be a very good thing for me!

    Special thanks to Paula for her generous gift!  I'm off to class now and looking forward to seeing what we'll be learning today.  I really LOVE the Classes at MCC, and highly recommend them to any crafters!  You can find a list of all the awesome classes - HERE!! 

    Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Lisa :-) Congratulations on your wins ;-) It is especially nice when they come along after a bad time eh :-) I am so glad for you xx

what course are you doing ?? I am on the copics one at the moment ,,fabulous course ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Pryn said...

You are on a roll girl!!!! GOOOOOO LISA GOOOOOO!!!!! That is such awesome news :) Great things happen to great people, you know....sometimes you just have to be patient :) I am so happy for you girl!

JustYolie said...

Congrats on you wins!! :)

Mel said...

You are on a roll girl, keep it up.

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Lorraine,
I am taking "The Color Craze", also taught by Colleen, who is fabulous and also "Cricut Expression 101" and I have already enrolled in Design Studio too. I took "Everything Copic" back in NOVEMBER and LOVED it, that's why I cam back for more classes. It's awesome!

Thanks for your kind words....maybe we'll be in a class together soon! :)

Lisa

ThePurplePlace said...

Pryn, Yolie and Melanie - THANK YOU all so much! It's really FUN to be this lucky and win all these great things. I have been working hard in my classes, this week and my Fibro is acting up a bit, so I have not had much time for cards...but I HOPE to get some down later in the week and take part in MORE challenges. I LOVE THEM!!

Take care and Happy Crafting to you ALL!!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".