I am very honored and happy to be part of this wonderful group of crafters who have put together this very special Card Drive/Blog Hop we call "Lots of Love for Lauryn".
I have donated two Blog Candy Prizes and it's very easy for you to win! All you need to do is leave me a comment, (be sure it includes your name, email or a link to your blog),
and agree to send a card and/or donation to Lauryn.
The deadline for comments is Friday, April 18th at 5pm!
Now how easy is that -- everyone who comments will be entered to win one of these two prizes:
Or
A "Craft Goodie Bag"
"Filled with lots of things we all love!
I will randomly draw two lucky winners from all the comments and those names will be posted here, next Monday, April 21st, please be sure to stop back then, to see if YOU are a lucky winner! Thank you in advance for kindness!
Please meet Lauryn...

Isn't this little girl just precious? Let me introduce you....
Lauryn was diagnosed with Leukemia on March 27, 2014. She is currently hospitalized in the DC area undergoing chemotherapy to fight this terrible disease. Lauryn is Linda Payne's granddaughter...many of you in the stamping community probably already know sweet Linda!
As news of Lauryn's illness spread via social media, many of you have asked if there is anything you can do to help, so we have come up with a plan. We decided to have a Card Drive and would like to invite YOU to help by sending "happy mail" to Lauryn and her family.
Please create cards to share your love and encouragement for Lauryn and her family. Lauryn's parents are Josh and Elizabeth and she has two older siblings: Lily and Logan. We thank the Lord for this dear family and need to pray for them as they are seeking to glorify the Lord throughout this trial.
Kindly mail your cards to:
Children's National Medical Center
Hematology/Oncology - Room 437
Lauryn Newsome
111 Michigan Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20010
You can find updates on Lauryn via a Facebook page that has been set up by some family. It is Fight on Little Lauryn. They have shared how encouraging it is receive a simple "like" on a Facebook status or words of love and encouragement that is posted.
If you are hopping in order you will have arrived her from Mary Anne's Blog, Lakeside Stamping and your next stop will be over at Patti's Blog - Patti’s Paper Creations If you find yourself lost at ANY time or if ANY of the links are not working, please head back to Lauryn's blog, Lots of Love for Lauryn, and move to the next person on the list. A full list of all the participants is also included below.
You are welcome to send any type of "Happy" card, something that a sweet little two-year old might love! Lauryn has a special love of Princesses and Spiderman -- she's very cool! I am sharing a few of the cards I have created for her, and hope this may help to inspire you....
I also made a little wall hanging using one of the digi images that have been so generously
donated to this cause. This image was gifted to us by Claire Keay of JellyPark!
Here
is the fabulous group of bloggers who are all promoting this
Card Drive. We would love for you to hop with us as numerous bloggers
have Blog Candy and all you need to do is leave a comment... !
Olga Jewell Craftieodamae
Mary Anne Kelemen Lakeside Stamping
Lisa Haines The Purple Place
Patti Painter Patti’s Paper Creations
Jennie Harper Stampin Away the Day
Colleen Holmes A Card’s Delight
Jennifer Scull Just Coffee Please…& Stamps & Ribbons &Paper
Anita Autore Cards & Coffee
Sandra Van Blaricum Cards and Creativity
Jerusha Borden I Love Paper Crafting
Jenn Borjeson Stampin' Angel Jenn
Nina Brackett Crafting in Croatia
Linda Coughlin The Funkie Junkie
Kathleen Curry Will Stamp for Wine
Melissa Czapor My Many Journeys
Vicki Dutcher All I Do is Stamp
Debbie Ebat Debbie’s Stamping Adventures
Tera Fujan Stamp Queen
Patti Gilliam Cherish Each Precious Gift
Joy Hadden Pieces of Joy
Danielle Haddon The Musings of a Chocoholic
Karen Knegten Studio at the Lake
Lori McAree Smiling While Stamping
CG Merrill CG Says (something loudly)
Rhonda Miller Rhonda’s Place to Shine
Lee Murphy My Reality
Betty Neville Betty's StampTV Blog
Jackie Randolph Paper Moments
Shirley Ross Card Art, Etc.
Melissa Shultz Coffee Stamps and Stitches
Carla Suto Carla’s Stamping Spot
Cat Tidwell Cat’s Creations
Brenda Turner Stamp It Up
Geri Utterback Geri’s Cards
Cheri Weston Stamp’n Boomer
I thank you in advance for visiting as many blogs as you can, we know this is a very long list and we are grateful to each and every one who has joined us to help promote the card drive. Please note: While comments are always appreciated, it's only necessary in this HOP on the blogs who have kindly donated prizes. Please follow their rules for your chance to win!
You can also donate to Lauryn's family to help cover their ever growing medical expenses! We have a few places where you can do so. First, you can use donate to her PayPal fund, using the button I have added to my Side Bar. You can also visit Lauryn's blog and also purchase some of the fabulous digi images that have been donated for Lauryn's benefit. And lastly, there is also a new Fund that has been set up by Elizabeth, (Lauryn's Mom), through "Go Fund Me" and you can link directly to that site HERE!! Please know that EVERY dollar can help and no donation is ever too little!
I thank you again for taking the time to hop by --- Please remember to win my Blog Candy, all you need to do is leave me a comment and include your name and email, if you post does not link me to your blog! The deadline for comments is Friday, April 18th -- 5PM. The winners will be posted here on Monday, April 21st!
It's now time to head on over to your next stop, which is Patti's Blog - Patti’s Paper Creations!
It's now time to head on over to your next stop, which is Patti's Blog - Patti’s Paper Creations!


48 comments:
these are so adorable, she will love them, love the glitter!
The cards, and banner you created will be sure and bring a smile to Lauryn's face. Thanks for all you do.
Such sweet efforts for sweet little Lauryn! I am happy to be a part of this!
Lisa, lovely projects for Lauryn! You ladies are doing a wonderful event for her family. Will be making her a card with one of the images that I received .
theresabeddy@aol.com
Hi Lisa - so nice of you to organize this blog hop. I wanted to contribute, so I made a card for her, that I just have posted on my blog http://fun-stamping.blogspot.com/2014/04/card-drive-for-lauryn-with-paper.html
So much hardship out there......I'll mail my card today. Hugs, Cornelia
Lisa, I love your cards and wall hanger- what a brilliant idea! I know Lauryn is going to love all of it and know you will see the wall hanger when you walk into her room! Hugz
So cute! Your coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing.
oh Lisa, everything you have made is just as sweet as can be! I know Lauryn's family will love them all! you have been amazing with all you have done to help put this card drive together, especially when you haven't been feeling so well yourself. thank you from the bottom of my heart! I know Linda is so very touched by your kindness. you are a true angel - to me and to many others! love ya, girlfriend! :)
Wonderful projects for Lauryn, Lisa! They will love receiving them, for sure!
Very cute and the wall hanging is a neat idea!
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this heartfelt experience. Your cards are so cute. Did you feel my AHHHH?
Love these cards, the images are both too cute!
Love both of the images you showcased and what an awesome cause - I am sure smiles will appear when they open these.
Little Lauryn, her parents and loved ones are on my prayer list her in South Africa. God Bless you for being a a part of this hop and raising awareness. One extra prayer in heaven will sound even louder when joined by all the others worldwide! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
(jencraft.jen@gmail.com)
Very sweet cards - Lauryn will love them! And what a good idea to make a wall hanging that the family can look at, a reminder of how many of us are behind them. I will definitely make a card for her!!
Judy Woodland
judywoodland@yahoo.com
Very cute cards Lisa!! I love the wall hanging, great idea!
Hugs,Sandra
Love it all. Your cards are precious, she will love them. The wall hanging is so sweet, really precious.
Love you card and they are so happy, Lauryn will love them too. You ladies are all special. Hugs, Ursula
The cards you created are both amazingly wonderful! I will be working on a card for her as well today. And, she and her family will be in my prayers.
Will be sending out a card ASP. Keeping Lauryn and her family in my prayers.Nan gran4u@yahoo.com
Such adorable projects Lisa! My card, along with some buttons I made for the family members, was mailed this morning. Here's a link to my blog post: http://www.crystaldolphins.net/2014/04/12/easter-for-lauryn/
Hi Lisa,
Your cards are just so cute and pretty too! I love the wall hanging too! The post is wonderful.
Duh Me, here I checked everybody’s link but mine. It is wrong on everyone’s blog. It is showing as: http://cardartetc.blogspot.com/ and you get “Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.” The correct link is:
http://cardartetc.blogspot.com
Lisa, I love all three of your designs, so very pretty. Love your coloring and I know she will love these sweet images. Thanks so much for all you have done to make this a success. May God Bless.
Cute digi card~ Your hand stamped one is cute too! such a great cause!
Cute as can be! I've donated, and created - cards will go in the mail tomorrow :) It's been fun hopping with you today - your projects are just darling!
What an adorable card. Love that sweet image. We are praying for Little Lauryn.
Linda K.
Lisa, great going on all three of your creations! Your cards are adorable and the wall hanger is such a super idea! You are a real sweetheart for all you have done for Lauryn and family, especially when you haven't felt well yourself. Hugs, Pat
Lisa, you have done an amazing job with these three projects. I love your coloring. Lauryn is going to love them.
Emily T.
Such sweet projects Lisa!! LOVE what you created and the wall hanging is so sweet! Great job and thank you so much for all of your encouragement and help in organizing this Card Drive!!
Wow! Lisa, these are amazing! I love the wall hanger! Great job and thanks for your help with the hop. Hugs.
Such a sweet gesture you are involved in Lisa, love all your projects, so beautiful and full of heart:-) I will be sending a card to sweet Lauryn in the next day:-)!!
Lisa, wow you did a awesome job on this! Love it!!
Your cards are special and so so cute! I especially like that wall hanging to give her and her family inspiration! Well done! I think you already have my email :)
All of these are so wonderful! I especially like how you've made that tag with the monogram image. Certain to give a lot of smiles. Glad to be a part of this great cause with you. Best to you & yours, CG
Hi Lisa, just popping by to lend some support - you and your friends have done a fantastic job of getting Lauryn's card drive up and running! Beautiful cards today, for this precious little girl. Well done, everyone :)
This blog hop is awesome and so inspiring!! I will send off a card to Lauryn right away!! Thanks for taking part! Taunya Butler daisiesgirl.com email daisiesgirl AT gmail dot com
Such pretty cards! I love these images. I love the Shine image. The doily or lace behind it is very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
Adorable cards and wall hanging. She should especially love the princess with the glittery wings. So cute!
Melissa
Lisa, Love your sweet cards for such a sweet little girl!
Thank you so much for opportunity to participate is something awesome and come away with Inspiration in more ways than one!
XX Cara XX
thanks for the chance to be a part of this, Lisa! Trying to decide which stamps to use, I think I'll have to send more than one :)
Hello my sweet friend ~
I can't tell you how happy I am that you let us know about the blog hop for Lauryn! I sent a donation last week when you announced the card drive, and I am going to make a fun 'Princess' card for her right away! Thank you so much for the links, and for all the info!
LOVE your darling cards and wall hanging too, Lisa! I'm sure Lauryn is going to love them, too!!! Take care, kiddo...and God Bless you!
Your cards are just adorable and I in love with that sweet fairy design in the first card! Off to make my card to send to Lauryn as well.
That wall hanging is just adorable, I want to pinch her little cheeks, it will be a hit for sure!
The tag and card are so sweet. I'm sure Lauryn will love them.
Adorable cards!!! Love the little girl in pink overalls!!
Oh my your cards are wonderful!!
Your cards are super cute, keep up the fighting Lauryn!
Hugs, Jenn
NOTE: Special THANKS to everyone for taking time to visit and also for being part of this wonderful card drive. The deadline for comments to win my BLOG Candy are now closed! Please be sure to stop by on Monday, April 21st, so see if you are one of the lucky Winners!! Thanks so much again for your generosity and kindness, it means so much to this amazing family!!
Post a Comment