Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Saturday!!

  This morning I did all my chores early, so I could spend this afternoon crafting and relaxing.   I am now up in my Craft Room and plan to enjoy the remainder of the day working on Challenges. 
   Tomorrow we will be off to the Cemetery to plant flowers and then will be heading off to a cookout, an annual event with friends.  I'm kind of happy that today is kind of cloudy and a good day to get things done inside, so that we can be outside for the rest of the weekend.  I'm looking forward to having some FUN and be outside and it'll be nice to see everyone and spend a few hours in the SUN!  
~~~~~~~~~~

   My first card today was created for a few challenges which I will list below and it was a really enjoyable card to make.  It's also one of my all time favorite Magnolia Stamps - MidSummer Tilda which is from the latest Fairy Tale release.  If you want to buy this sweet little image you can find her over on eBay at my friend Lisa's store - HERE!!  Lisa has several Magnolias listed and I bought more from her store this week.  I highly recommend shopping with her too. Her prices are awesome and she ships all her stamps for FREE and super fast too!  She's also a TOP Rated eBay Seller and a fabulous crafter too.

   My card was also created for a Copic Coloring challenge that Lisa is hosting over at Colorful Creations, where she is a member of the Design Team.  If you love challenges, then HOP on over to her Copic group and you'll find some great hints and tips about Coloring with Copics and the fun challenge too!  Lisa also hosts the Card Group at CC and has a challenge posted there too!  

     This is my 'Follow Your Heart' card which has been created  for the following challenges!!
  I'm off now to work on another card and hope to be back later to post more!   Have a great day and Happy Coloring!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Lisa and I love this stamp too! She looks beautiful colored in soft purple! Very pretty card! Tell Lisa K good luck!

Unknown said...

Great job Lisa!! Thanks for joining us at MSL.

Vivi Casale said...

adorable card Lisa!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".