For this challenge, I chose the adorable Gracie which is one of Lori Boyd's fabulous Lollipop images and now available in digi HERE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also created my second challenge card with the another Lollipop image, and for this card, I used my Copics to color Hannah, and matched her outfit to meet the requirements of this week's olor Combo Challenge which you can find HERE over at SSC. The colors for this challenge are White, Turquoise, Red and Black and here is my second card which will be submitted over at Simply Scrapping Crafts. YIPPEE!!
I'm off now to work on another challenge and hope you'll join me...these are really fun and a great way to practice coloring and card-making!
1 comment:
They are both SUPER FABULOUS!!!!!!!WOO HOO!!! You don't know how happy I am to know how much you are enjoying the Lollipops!! Thanks so much!!
Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!
Pink Hugs - LORi
Post a Comment