Sunday, May 9, 2010

NEWS FLASH !!

  Good Morning  --   First, I want to WISH all of the Moms a very Happy Mother's Day.  I hope you wonderful relaxing day and have the day to do anything you want.  I have already visited with my Mom and had visits, calls, cards and gifts from my Hubby and my AWESOME Boys!   I am truly proud to be a MOM to Brian and Alex and they are my greatest joy and always make me happy!   I love you both with all my heart  and thank you for being two awesome sons!


    And now for some more exciting NEWS - I found this morning that I was chosen to be a Design Team Member over at 'Colorful Creations'...!! YIPPEE!!  

   I will be hosting my very own card challenges and my first challenge will start tomorrow!   I am thrilled and also very honored to have this opportunity and hope all my wonderful friends will stop over and support me.   I look forward to having a lot of fun in this new challenge group.  I want to thank my dear  friend 'Sharon Scheydt-Rittler' of  Scrappin Fabulous, for inviting me into the group and also for encouraging me to go back to designing.   I will be working hard today to get my challenge put together and would LOVE for all of my crafty friends to come over and join in my very first challenge.  There is be a RAK too and it will be awarded my me at the end of the first challenge.




    I think it's going to be a fun group and I am truly honored to have this opportunity!  You can find HERE over on the NING Network and I hope you'll join and support me in this new adventure!


   Hugs and Happy Crafting,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite, I will try to do our challenge tomorrow. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
Hugs, Melanie

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Sweetie! I would LOVE that!!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".