After my big shopping spree...I am pretty sore today, so most of my day was spent simply relaxing and trying to rest my body. I also did finish stamping all my images for a Swap I am in and also had a nice call with Lisa after I realizing I had ordered a Magnolia Stamp from her, that I already own. LOL! If anyone is looking for adorable Magnolia Stamps -- Lisa has quite a few currently listed in her eBay store and they ALL are available with Free Shipping. Most of them are from the new Fairy Tale line, which is my favorite. Click Here to go directly to her store and check out these adorable images. A couple of my favorites are Princess Tilda, Longing Tilda and Mid-Summer Tilda. I was so excited to find out that Lisa was selling them and will be sure to check out her store often! The prices are great for me and the FREE Shipping is a huge bonus, to me.
After I talked to Lisa, I started working on a new challenge card using 'Loves Me' Tilda, another of my favorites, because it has always reminds me of Summer. This is for the Summer-Theme Challenge over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and this is the card I am submitting.
I think that will probably be the one card I complete today....I'm just wiped out, but one day or being stiff and sore is worth all the bargains I did buy yesterday. I'm also slowly putting thing away too
Oh and one last thing -- Special Congratulations to
'MELANIE' who was the WINNER of my Card Sketch Challenge over at Colorful Creations. I am very happy that you won and want you to know that your RAK Surprise Package was mailed out today! Please come back and join in on more of the challenges soon. Lisa will be taking over the Card Group and my friend, Colleen will be running the Copic Group. I know they will both do an excellent job and I'm excited to get back to more crating and hopefully willk do that tomorrow!!
♥
8 comments:
Great job Lisa! Thanks for joining us at MSL!
love your creation
gonna have to check out the magnolia stamp site you mentioned
yes it was the butterfly stamps-you scored big time with all you got
hugs
have fun creating
love your stuff = hugs
me
Jumped over from Simply Scrapping
Love all the projects on your blog
WoW what bargains you got on the shopping spree below. Have fun with it all
I loved the card Lisa! The coloring is so cute and lively!
Great work my friend!
xo
Anary
Lisa, Excellent job on Tilda! Isn't she a cutie pie? I love the paper you used!
Thanks everyone! You are ALL so kind and sweet and I truly value all the wonderful comments!
Happy Coloring and as always...HAPPY CRAFTING!!
Lovely card. Great papers and your colouring is wonderful. hugs Shelley
http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/
very cute card Lisa!! love the blue color!!
thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi
Post a Comment