Friday, May 14, 2010

Prom Day!!

....Just stopping by for a minute to share a few prom pictures. Please mete Alex and Acacia, my son and his sweet girlfriend!


    I am a terrible photographer and wish these had come out better.  I am hoping that my pictures at the Promenade will come out better.  We lucked out big time, as it was cloudy and rainy all day and just before they left, the SUN came out and right now, its' beautiful.  I hope it last and I hope the pics down at the ocean come out even better!!


 I loved Acacia's wrist-let, it was so pretty!
The orchids were gorgeous! 

  ...And you can only imagine how HAPPY I was when I saw her dress for the first time, and realized she was wearing PURPLE!   Woohoo!!

   Off to the Promenade....

3 comments:

Renkata said...

Oh dear Lisa, the pic. are lovely, it's important that you made them :) enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

Lisa, they look so sweet and beautiful! Love her dress and his vest and tie... I know you do too!! Hope they had a wonderful time and happy the weather cleared up!! That corsage is gorgeous!

anaRy said...

oh my Lisa! What a lovely day! Your son looks so happy!!!
My oh my your son's lovely gal looks like a balerina! WOW she looks gorgeous!!!

Congratulations for this new phase in your family!!! G-d bless the new one to come!

xo
Anary

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".