And this is my card that I created based on the Sketch and using lots of my favorite products!
It was a very fun and easy card. I started by making my card base from a Lavender piece of Bazzill Swiss Dot Card-stock, which I Chomped with my MM Corner Punches. Next I used (4) scraps of my new favs -- 'Kioshi' from Basic Grey, which I cut in various widths and edged using two different border punches. The design with the little heart shapes is from EK Success and the Scallop Border is from Fiskars. My LOVE Sentiment is actually a font called "Adornment", that I have used several times for different project. I bought it from Lettering Delights and LOVE it! I added a strip of lavender ribbon for some different texture and then added Prima flowers with lavender pearl centers and a hint of Glitter! This card can pretty much be used for any occasion and the 'Love' Sentiment can be removed, if needed. I may actually use it for a birthday card, and if I do, I will create a new Sentiment.
And that will be it for today, as I am one tired girl. I had a wonderful creative day, but I'm beat. I hope tomorrow goes this well, as I have a few more project I want to work one. One will be my Copic "Coloring Jeans' Challenge at SSC and the second is a Sketch project for the 'Through the Craftroom Door', the fabulous new craft magazine by Marti Willis and Suzanne Dean. If you haven't seen it yet, you can subscribe to it HERE!! And the best best is that once you subscribe, you will also have access to a wonderful online website that is exclusive to subscribers. It's FULL of fun crafty ideas, inspiration, tutorials and challenges. Hope to see you there, it's another great group and I really enjoy being a member!
Hugs and Happy Crafting,

No comments:
Post a Comment