Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Craft Store Haul!!!

    I had such a great time and I am so pleased with all my goodies.  As you may have read, I went to my local scrap store today for their ANNUAL Yard Sale came home with 4 bags of fantastic bargains.  Not only did the store have fabulous prices, but here were vendors and other crafters who were also selling some of their stash.
   Here are more picture of the goodies I found!  My grand total in the Scrap Store was $38.21, which was shocking!  I was sooo excited to get so much and the prices were wonderful.  They only have a sale like this twice a year.  The annual Yard Sale in May and the Black Friday Sale...both are well worth the trips, the line and the crowds.   I spent another $15 +/- more buying goodies from the other vendors and sellers.  All in ALL a ton of wonderful new product for under $60.
   These are the stamps I bought...a nice selection of wooden and acrylic stamps.   There are 10 sets of Acrylic Stamps and 23 wooden stamps.  The original prices were still on them all and the lowest was $4.00.  I paid $25-$50 cents for each.  I bought some in duplicates to use for RAK's and Blog Candy --

 This is all the new paper I bought, it was all 10 cents a sheet, and I also bought two sets for a gal outside with 30 sheets per pack for $1 each!!  This stack (All from today is just over 3"   tall)!  I LOVE PAPER!!


  These were the inks, glitter, alcohol Inks and misc "bling" that I bought!

  And these are all rub-on, stickers, more bling and all kinds of assorted goodies. 
  It's totally fabulous and I am still stunned at how little I spent.  The most expensive thing I bought was $3.00 and that was a new Fiskars punch.  Everything else ranged from 10 cents to $1.00 and I had a couple of things for $2.   A super day for me!!

3 comments:

anaRy said...

DArn phone that wouldnt work!
WHAT A GREAT LOOT! Now I want to see million of pretty things made by you!
XXO
anary

Lisamariemlt said...

I am sooooooooo jealous
wow--what a stash
I so badly wanted those butterfly stamps and they were always gone from the stores up here
have fun creating
what a score!!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW did you make out!!! Gesshhh I wish they would have something like that here. My local LSS idea of a sale is 50 cents off the original.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".