My first card is for this week's Color Challenge over the the Copic Colour Challenge - and the colors for this week are - BG11 Moon White, BG02 New Blue and R20 Blush. ALL colors I own and all colors I really LOVE.
I started my card by coloring this adorable Tilda Image and then found some papers to match. This is "Ladybug Tilda", but instead of traditional ladybug colors I used the colors for the challenge along with other blues and violets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My second card is for a brand new challenge group over at SSC Challenge site, and this group is the " Stamp & Scrap' group and the challenge for this week is all about layers. You can use any type of paper or cutout for your layers, but they all must be mounted in brown or black. I started my card with an adorable digi stamp from Meljen Designs, which I colored to match my background papers. I layered everything on Pop-dots and embossed my card base, for more dimension. I really enjoyed this challenge will be looking forward to seeing what the other gals come up with!! Good Luck Girls!!
This my submission, which I made as a 'Thank You' card. I am also submitting it to Melissa, the owner and designer of this adorable image. I you have never been to 'Meljen Designs', hop on over to the STORE HERE! And after you have shopped, be sure to stop over at the BLOG, where you can enter for your chance to win some wonderful images and also find an adorable 'Freebie', which is another adorable bear - He is HERE!
This my submission, which I made as a 'Thank You' card. I am also submitting it to Melissa, the owner and designer of this adorable image. I you have never been to 'Meljen Designs', hop on over to the STORE HERE! And after you have shopped, be sure to stop over at the BLOG, where you can enter for your chance to win some wonderful images and also find an adorable 'Freebie', which is another adorable bear - He is HERE!
I'm off now to work on my next card, which is for this week's Card Challenge at SSC and this is a sketch challenge. If you want to join in - then HOP on over to Simply Scrapping Crafts and go to the Card Group, which you can find HERE!! Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:
Oh what a cute card, love the sweet Tilda image! Thanks for joining us this week at The Copic Color Challenge!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Very cute, I really love the red. :-) Thank you for entering the Meljen's Designs Featured Stamper contest!
Post a Comment