Morning and Happy Monday!!
First, I want to THANK all the gals over at SSC (Simply Scrapping Crafts) for a great 'NSD' weekend event. I had such great time and even though I was not able to be there ALL weekend, it was a blast. I really LOVED the challenges and I actually WON the 'One Hour Stamp It' Challenge that was hosted by Rona Mallard, who is one our the newest DT members over at SSC. You can visit Rona over at her Blog 'A Little Inspiration from Rona'. And for those of you who love stamping, she and my wonderful friend, Pryn, will be hosting the new 'Stamp-N-Scrap' group challenges at SSC beginning this week, which you can find HERE!
And this is a picture of my awesome prize. It is actually an Ippity Stamp Kit that Rona donated from her blog. If you like it or would like to browse her other Ippity Kits, then please hop on over Here or link directly from her blog! The set that I won is called 'Fishy Philosophy' and you can find it on this page! There are actually several adorable sets to pick from! THANK YOU Rona! It's very exciting to win and I can't wait to start playing with my new goodies!! YIPPEE!!
This is a picture of the actual stamp set that I won!
And lastly, this is the card that I was able to create, photograph and upload to the challenge within the one hour time frame. These were the requirements for our project, which was a recipe challenge, we needed to incorporate these into our project.
- 1 Stamp
- 2 of your "favorite" embellishments
- 3 Shapes
- 4 Colors
Stamp - Is Tilda by Magnolia (I always LOVE Tilda
Embellishments - Flowers and Bling
Shapes - Square (card), Circle and Heart
Colors- Purple (of course), Lavender, Teal, Pink and White
I also created two more cards yesterday for these really fun challenges! Amy's (3 Sheets to the Wind) challenge - and this is my card I created for Amy's Challenge --
And my final card for the day was made for Bev's 'WORDLE' challenge, which was really fun.
If you have never tried a 'WORDLE', it's very cool and you can use your 'Wordle' Bubbles for cards scrap layouts and all kinds of FUN things. I had a blast simply trying different words and colors. To create your own WORDLE, go to the site WORDLE, and click on CREATE and follow the instructions.
If you have never tried a 'WORDLE', it's very cool and you can use your 'Wordle' Bubbles for cards scrap layouts and all kinds of FUN things. I had a blast simply trying different words and colors. To create your own WORDLE, go to the site WORDLE, and click on CREATE and follow the instructions.
This was my card that I created with one of my WORDLES, I made quite a few for fun, but picked this for one, with my favorite colors for my challenge card!!
And at that point, I was totally WIPED out and never did get back to make any more cards. There were lots of other challenges that I really wanted to try, but I simply ran out of time. The good thing is that they gave me inspiration and ideas for new cards and with two Birthday's, Mother's Day and Graduation all coming up for me in the next two weeks. I have a LOT more cards to get made!!
I HOPE you all have a wonderful week....today I plan to relax and REST all day!! It's a rainy, cloudy very humid Monday and I'm exhausted from my VERY busy, fun and crafty weekend!!
Happy Crafting,


7 comments:
Great news Lisa,
I am so happy for you.
Hug's
Reni
Your cards are all awesome!! Great job with the challenges! Thank you so much for your kind words and for spreading the word about Ippity!!! It was great getting to know you a little better this weekend and I hope to "see you" in the Stamp Group at SSC very often!! Your cards are a great inspiration to others!! Especially your coloring WOW!!
Okay I need the spell you say it! HAHAH Congratulation lady! Your card is awesome!
Super hugs
Anary
Congrats Lisa - you've really been on a winning streak with your challenges! :-)
I really like the Wordle card you've created! Is that something you just do with your word stamps, or is that actually a product you use?
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
Stop by and enter my Collage Sheet Giveaway!
WoW!! Lis!!! I had not seen the card you made for 3 Sheets to the Wind nor the Wordle Challenge! They are fantastic! I am so in awe of your expertise and ability to create in such a short period of time! I love the 3 Sheets to the Wind! Stunning! I could not get the wordle to work for me but I love yours! Wow! So many great words to wordle! Thank you so much again for introducing me! I had a great time! I did far more than I ever thought possible and I thank you again for that! You push me to be my best!
Hugs,
Lis
Congrats Lisa, your cards are amazing. I do really like the word card, it is something different and really nice. Melanie
Thank you ALL very much!!
I think I did WAY too much and I am NOW paying the price....Grrrr! Darn this Fibro...but at least I had FUN on the weekend.
For all those interested in the WORDLE site, go to the WORDLE site (the LINK to the site is in the Post). Go to WORDLE, then Click 'CREATE' and add our WORDS, then HIT GO! And keep playing until you find one you LOVE! It's really FUN and you can use as many or any words you want.
NOTE: It works BEST in Internet Explorer and did NOT work (at ALL) for me using Firefox! GOOD LUCK! It's really FUN!!
Post a Comment