Baby's it's COLD outside....at least here in Massachusetts it is and I do NOT at all love this type of weather. Yesterday was the perfect day to stay in, as it was a very nasty rainy day with Gale force winds, but it was a lot warmer, which was a blessing otherwise, we would be buried in snow..UGH!
I spent most of my weekend working on new cards for "The Outlawz Challenges", stay tuned, and also playing in the latest 90 Minute Scramble over at the Hero Arts Flickr Group. I'm now sharing the two cards the created for the Scramble which you'll also find over in the Hero Group.
I spent most of my weekend working on new cards for "The Outlawz Challenges", stay tuned, and also playing in the latest 90 Minute Scramble over at the Hero Arts Flickr Group. I'm now sharing the two cards the created for the Scramble which you'll also find over in the Hero Group.
My first card was created using the Brand New Hero Arts Monthly Kit, which you can find over at Hero Arts. There was a major crash on the site the day the kit was released, but happily, Hero seems to be up and running again! I absolutely LOVE this kit and am so happy that it arrived so fast! It''s my favorite -- I especially love the dies.
My second card features another of my favorite Hero Arts Stamp Sets, - CL911 which was inspired by Jennifer McGuire as part of her amazing Kindness Campaign.
And speaking of Hero Arts, have you seen the new catalog that was released this weekend? Well, I have and I love it and you can see it HERE!! All the wonderful new goodies will be arriving soon over at the a2z Scapbooking Store, which is my go to store for all my Hero Goodies. If you shop this month, you can save 15% on any and all orders of $25.00 and up (excluding shipping). Simply enter the Promo Code LOVE15 at checkout. As you know I was a member of the a2z Design Team since it started back in 2014 and it was truly an honor. I stepped down in November, when I was feeling quite ill, now, that I'm feeling better and back to creating, I will be back at a2z as a "Guest Designer" on their wonderful challenge blog, which you can find HERE!! I hope you'll come on over and play in the current challenge too!
I'd also like to send out a HUGE "Thank You" to a2z Scrapbooking, who will now be the newest monthly prize Sponsor over at "The Outlawz Challenges". They will be donating a $20 Store Gift Card each month and will also be offering a "Digital Kit" prize in the Festive Friday challenge, where I am one of the newest DT Members. Please come on OVER and play for your chance to WIN!! The groups is OPEN to all and is FREE!!
I am very excited that a2z will now be our newest sponsor and invite you all to shop at the store. The service is excellent, they ship super fast and at great rates. a2z also offers Custom Ordering for all your shopping needs! They ROCK!!
![]() | ||
| a2z Scrapbooking Store |
Afternoon Update:
I am back with one additional card to share and this one was created for today's new challenge over at the Muse Challenge Blog! I love seeing the flowers on the Muse Card created by Anita an that made of "Think Spring"!
Anita's Card
My Card
My little flower is a digi image from "Bugaboo Stamps", which I colored with Copics and highlighted with some Glossy Accents. I can hardly for the return of Spring, flowers growing and the bird chirping, especially on a frigid day, like today!



14 comments:
I'm glad you could join in on the Scramble. Your cards are very nice. The popped up hearts are fun and I love the colors on your kindness card. That flower image is nicely done & the touch of glossy accents looks great.
Love your take on the Muse challenge - what a gorgeous little flower image! Love the colours you've chosen too xx
Such lovely cards....I love your take on the Muse challenge!
These card are great, I just got the Hero Arts kit and it is amazing, those hearts are just perfect.
OMWOrd, LOVE that card with the new hero arts kit...I'm SO BUMMED this month, cause I am so in LOVE with the dies and stamps in that kit, and can't get it! :( WE had some repairs we had to pay for this month...which turned out to not work, so now we have to go buy a new (used) truck...so my spending money is kinda low this month...and probably kinda low for the following months as we try to pay for a truck, I was hoping I didn't have to get till we had our car paid for. BUT...we will survive, God is great at helping us get by...I'll just have less fun money, which I can live with...even if not happily! LOL Especially this month when I saw that darn kit! I don't know how long they have had kits...but I only heard about it last month...and I think it was after it was sold out. Wish I hadn't seen this one till it was sold out too, then I wouldn't be quite so bummed! LOL Oh well...least I can enjoy seeing what others make with it and dream that someday I can get the pieces. :-)) Love your cards! :-))
fabulous cards Lisa. I bet you can't wait to head off to Cali for some warmer weather. Hope it doesn't get too cold for you.
I love how you were inspired by Anita's card - that graphic flower has a really fun feel and is perfect for the thick black grounding stripe! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Lisa! Stay warm!
Your cards are beautiful. I'm partial to the Valentine's Day one - so pretty! It is cold here in NY too.
Your muse card is adorable in the same way that Anita's is. Such a fun card.
Love that cute little single flower, can't wait for Spring. Great interpretation of my card.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse xx
Cute flower, Lisa, & wonderful card for the Muse challenge!
Great cards, Lisa - your Muse card is adorable!
Lovely Lisa! And you featured a HA supply made card, ha I did not do that...Thanks for wishing me luck, I wish you all the very best luck and am grateful that you are feeling MUCh better!
Gorgeous cards! You have been so busy! Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment