Happy January and Happy 2016!!
The past couple of years, I have enjoying seeing the blog posts where designers show their "Top 10" Favorite Cards, (or Creations) from the previous year! It's not something I have done before, but I thought it would be fun! Little did it know it's not easy to pick a Top 10, but it was kind of fun to go back and look at all the cards I created this year, especially since there were several weeks, that I never found the energy to make any! It sure is nice to be feeling better again and I hope to make lots of fun and creative new cards this year! I chose one card from each month of the year!
These are my Top 10 !
January - December 2015
January - December 2015
February
April
Created as inspiration to WIN my Cancer Battle...
June
Created at a Card Class at "Absolutely Everything"
August
Just for fun
Hello
September
Created for the Card Chain Swap
Share Handmade Kindness
October
Created at Simon Says Stamp Create
Kindness Matters
November
Casing "Michelle Lupton"
Jingle
December
Created with my SSS December Card Kit
September
Created for the Card Chain Swap
Share Handmade Kindness
October
Created at Simon Says Stamp Create
Kindness Matters
November
Casing "Michelle Lupton"
Jingle
December
Created with my SSS December Card Kit
I was happy to see that I managed to create cards every month of the year, even though there were a few months, with very little to choose from! Hope you enjoy my Top 10 and if you do this on your blog, please leave me a note, so I can come by and see your choices for 2015!!











4 comments:
Love your choices! I can never do a top 10 - it's too difficult to choose - so I just do a post of my favourites from the year - however many that comes to! Wishing you another fabulous crafty year ahead, Lisa :D
Happy New Year Lisa, your designs are just fabulous, many prayers for the New year for you and your family. Hugs, Lori m
Fabulous set of cards Lisa! Happy New Year!
So much lovelyness in one post! Great cards all-together! Stay well, my dear friend and keep fighting for your health!
Post a Comment