My first card was created for this current challenge over at CASology, where this week's them is "Adore". As soon as I saw the challenge I new exactly which stamp I wanted to use, which is an "Oldie but Goodie" from "Memory Box".
A very easy CAS card made very easily with this wonderful "collage style" stamp, which stamped with Black Versafine Ink, onto some white cardstock. I colored the peonies using Wink of Stella markers, in one shade of pink and two shades of green. I then added dimension to the flowers by coating them with a layer of 3d Crystal Lacquer. All I had to do next was trim my image, and foam mount it onto a Black Hero Arts Card base.
My next card is another very easy card, and this one was created for this week's "Anything Goes" challenge hosted over on the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenger Blog! I am also sharing in in the Simon Says Stamp - Work It Wednesday challenge!
This card was started by using this wonderful new SSS "Heart" die and my main focal point. I die cut it in white and then took a piece of lime green textured cardstock and created a window using a Stitched Circle Die. I layered that onto some matching pattered paper from Stampin' Up, and adhered the heart on top. I added the fun polka dot flair button, mounted it all onto a Hero Arts Card front and I was done!
I have a few more, but they are for upcoming DT projects, so you'll to stay tuned for those. Please be sure to come back tomorrow, as I have a fun new card that was created for a Guest Designer post over at a2z Scrapbooking!! Bye bye for now!


7 comments:
both such pretty cards Lisa - Lynn said she rec'd such a nice card from you - glad u r feeling so well - take care.
Lisa
I am sooooo happy that you are feeling well again
no pain more I hope
then you can do blog hop visiting your friends blog and card making
your ADORE stamp is adorable
I love that flowers too
and the card with heart from SS DIE really perfect for valentine card and not in pink or purple this time in Green yaay
Hope to see you soon on my Blog
I was aways in Indonesia for 26 days and now come back to cold country Germany
I share some pipcture with friends in Indonesia (I did many reunion there hehe SMILE)
Hugs
Monika
I had to drop by and check this beautiful card out for the details. It's the lacquer that makes the flowers so shiny. Beautiful background too! Wonderful work, Lisa!
Fantastic cards. Love those pretty flowers aganist the text background. And, I have been playing with that SSS heart die also. Your card is so pretty with it. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
Both such wonderful cards Lisa! I think the flowers against the text style background is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!
Hey Lisa!! I love your cards. Super pretty. I'm so glad you are finding some time to craft!! Miss seeing you around on a regular basis. Take care and I'm thinking of you. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.
Beautiful cards! Such pretty designs!!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
Post a Comment