Friday, January 8, 2016

Festive Friday !!

   Today, I'm here to invite you over the "The Outlawz Challenges" to play in our very first "Festive Friday" Challenge!!   This challenge was created and inspired by all the fun the unique "Holidays, Celebrations and Events that happen throughout the year.
     For our view first challenge, we, the "Design Team" had a choice of our fun themes and I chose "Bubble Bath Day" which is celebrated on January 8th!! 
     This is the card I created and it features adorable "Digi Image" from Pink Gem Designs.  If you love it and want to buy it, you can find it now ON SALE, over at the store!   

     The other themes for this week are:  Polar Plunge Day, Bean Day and Bird Day!  It's all up to you and you can choose to create a card/paper craft project in any of those themes.  I really HOPE you will come on over and play.
  
     The Outlawz Group is open to ALL and is free group, created by Colleen Holmes.  It's hosted over on the NING network and all you need to do is go HERE, and sign up!   There are a variety of fun challenges hosted every day of the week and each challenge runs for a full week.    At the end of each month prizes are awarded and all provided by our wonderful sponsors.  If you would like to sponsor the Group or any of our Challenges, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with Colleen.  We are always looking for new sponsors and will happily promote you and your company/store, as one of our sponsors.  We would love to have you!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

oh that is SOOO adorable! Love the image, and your card!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

LOVE your card!!! :)

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, Congrats on being back on The Outlawz DT team, doing the Happy Dance, hugs, Lori m

Cheri said...

Hi Lisa...I love seeing you back at the Outlawz....I stepped off the CAS team for awhile...but I love seeing you back and I love this card. Big hugs my friend.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".