and thankfully, in a few more weeks I'll to off to San Diego..! Right now that trip can not come fast enough for me.
I'm a bit a bear today.....the cold is killing me and I'm not in the best of moods, when my plain is hihg..but I did want to share my latest cards. The first I created a t a fun Stampin' Up workshop hosted at my Demos' house! She's wonderful and if you need a Stampin' UP Demo, let me me, I have four friends who all sell the products and they are all wonderful!!!
I'm a bit a bear today.....the cold is killing me and I'm not in the best of moods, when my plain is hihg..but I did want to share my latest cards. The first I created a t a fun Stampin' Up workshop hosted at my Demos' house! She's wonderful and if you need a Stampin' UP Demo, let me me, I have four friends who all sell the products and they are all wonderful!!!
Love how they all came out and it's nice to have a new stash of fresh cards to mail to friends. I hae one more for the newest challenge over at Cas(E) This Sketch.
Sketch Card
My Card
Die Cuts from Simon Says Stamp
Card base and card front from Hero Arts
Stickles/Stash



1 comment:
Lots of nice cards! Hang in there with your cold we have it here too & there are nasty ones going around.
Post a Comment