Saturday, May 22, 2010

Congratulations to Lisa, Colleen and Sharon!!!

  Today I want to take the time to say CONGRATULATIONS to three of my very best craft friends -  Sharon Scheydt-Rittler, Colleen Holmes and Lisa Keifer.   All three have been chosen to members of a Design Team and I wish them ALL great success in each of their new ventures.   WOOHOO!! 
   Colleen and Lisa will now be designing over at Colorful Creations, which is a new challenge group on the NING Network.  I know they will both do a fabulous job and I'm looking forward to creating and joining them both in their new groups.  Colleen will inspiring us with her wonderful Copic Skills, and  Lisa with be taking the over the Card Group and posting weekly challenge.  I am very happy for them both and plan to support them in their new roles!  Congratulations to you both!!



      And Sharon, has now joined the Design Team over at  Simply Scrapping Crafts, one of my favorite challenge groups, also over on the NING network.
  Sharon is a very accomplished designer and I've had the opportunity to work with her in the past and know she will be a huge asset to this group.  She is one of the very first crafters I  met and we have have developed a wonderful friendship.  She has always y been my greatest supporter and a mentor.  I have learned so much for her and she is truly a sweet and caring friend. 
   I hope you will ALL stop by both these groups and support all of these wonderfully talented ladies.   They are all very close friends and are very special to me!    I wish them all much success and I'll do my best to support them ALL in their new roles and to wish them lots of success...and lots of FUN crafting.

   

3 comments:

anaRy said...

HOOO Coleen and gals Congratulations! You are all lucky to have Lisa as buddy!!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Anary,
I am lucky to have YOU as a buddy TOO!! :)

Sharon Rittler said...

Awww! Shucks Lisa!! Thanks so much girl! I am very excited about being a DT member over at SSC!! They rock!! You are so good to me and love you very much for it!! Congrats to Colleen & Lisa! Have fun over at CC! I hope to see everyone join us for some awesome challenges too! SWAK!!
-Sharon

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".