Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day One - Mask-erade Class1

Oh BOY!   I am already in LOVE with this class and it's only DAY 1!   The very first card and Video that Kristina shares was fantastic!   I also LOVE the fun "Inking" techniques that Laura Bassen shared and I was inspired by her Inking and Masking to make this card!


Mask-erade Class
Day 1


  Not only did I have fun inking and masking up my background with a Combo of Distress Inks and Hero Shadow Inks...but I also combined that along a new Hero Stamp Set and was quickly able to create this very Fun and Vibrant card!    I used one of the newest Hero/Basic Grey Sets, this one called J'Adore Hello Love CL828!  You'll find it in stock now over at the a2z Store!  

Hero Arts BasicGrey J'Adore Hello Love Cl828

    And now I am heading back over to the Classroom to share this card in the Gallery and also check out the next video which was created by Debbie!   Fun FUN FUN!    Hope you are in class and loving it as much as I am!!





 photo sig_zpsm1mecp8i.png

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. Love the colors. Prayers to you.

Dawn T said...

Stunning Lisa. Ive watched tge videos but not much time to pkay yet . Love all todays ideas.

SuzAnn said...

Hi Lisa! Love your blog and this card is so rich and vibrant and full of charisma...just like you! Hugs, SuzAnn

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".