Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I am excited to be sharing some of the my latest cards, most of which were all inspired by some of my favorite challenges!
My first card today is one that was created for today's OWH Blog Hop, which sadly will be the last of the HOPS and big events for the OWH Group. IF you have not heard, OWH will is winding down and card collections end very soon. You can read more about this and how to play in the HOP -- HERE! The theme for the hop is Red, White and Blue and I created this little HERO Card using one of my digital images from Baby Bud Designs! An oldie but goodie, back from the days I was part of the Baby Bud Team!
My next two cards were created for the
"Seize the Birthday" challenge which is one that is pretty new to me, but a great idea! One is for a "Puppy" and one is for a "Person".....I could not decide which to enter, so I am entering BOTH!
And moving onto the next Challenge, this card is one that I created with some Watercolors, which was extra fun. It was inspired by the latest
"Cas(E) This Sketch" challenge!
My last card is one that I created for my God-Daughter's son, (Cam), who just Graduated from the Air Force and then Firemen's School. He is happily home for a visit on leave and we will be celebrating with him and the family tomorrow! We are all so very proud of him ! He is also the Grandson of my BFF, Julie and I'm sure you my know her name!
Before I go, I want to remind you to stop on over at the a2z Scrapbooking Blog, where Kelly shared some fabulous new cards created for OWH, using some of the newest HERO goodies. You can find all the latest stuff in the a2z Store!
Happy Shopping and I hope you ALL have a fantastic day!
28 comments:
wonderful cards, lots of varying designs and sentiments
Such a great collection of card. Love the embossing on the scalloped die cuts, an unexpected extra touch! TFS!
Hi Lisa! I don't get the chance to visit blogs much these days but am so glad to see you joining in on the OWH hop. This is a great group of cards — I love the Bugaboo, too funny! Thanks for being a loyal supporter of OWH over the years!
Hi Lisa! Another set of fabulous cards. Love your hop card - that little girl and dog are adorable and the silver embossed accents are such a great touch. So fun visiting your blog through the years of OWH. I'll try to send a card to Lauryn.
Great cards. I love the Stella card the best. So cute.
Awesome cards, especially the eat cake one!! It is my favorite!
Hi Lisa! I have been remiss in visiting everyone's blogs so it's a real treat to see you on the OWH hop! I love your beautiful cards and hope you are doing well!
Great cards! So fun!
So glad you have been busy in your crafty space Lisa. All of these are great. Hugs
All of your cards are adorable, nicely done .
That sweet puppy is so cute coming out of the cake! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
All of your cards are lovely. I love your Little Hero card. I've enjoyed seeing your cards in past hops and in the gallery for the onlinecard classes.
I adore your "Baby Bud" card, too much cuteness! Tyfs.
great cards Lisa! I love all the embossing on your OWH card! Hope you are doing well!
You are one busy crafter! You go girl. Thanks for the OWH support.
Fantastic group of cards, all so beautiful!
Sweet group of cards...esp the one with a pup!
Lots of great cardmaking inspiration in your fun set of cards; love the cute images.
Lisa,
What a wonderful set of cards! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I think I'd have to go with that fun cake sentiment.
I want you to know you have been an inspiration to many of us OWHers! Your positive can-do attitude is might special.
Thanks so much for all you have done for OWH! And, stay strong because you totally rock, girl!
Hi Lisa! Sweet card with the little girl. Perfect for a hero's child! Thanks for supporting OWH. Have a great day.
Lisa ... great cards!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize the Birthday and case this sketch!
the 2 layers with embossing work so well together!
Great cards! I especially love the last two, with the trees!
Such a nice batch of cards! Really love the red, white and blue ones!
Very cute selection of cards!
Love your cards! The dog with the flying ears with the birthday sentiment makes my day! Of course, so does the birthdays are a reason to eat cake. Any excuse will do, right? Thank you for sharing your cards and for sharing Little Miss Lauryn, she's a cutie. Hers is a cause we fight for too.
Lisa, you've created a terrific collection of cards for the hop. I have to admit, the sentiment about the cake is my favorite.
Fab collection of cards - I just love that dog! Thanks for linking up to Seize The Birthday :)
Post a Comment