Friday, June 10, 2011

A Fibro Friday....

....Yuk!   Its' never a good start when you wake up with a really stiff neck.  I thought maybe I had slept wrong or maybe the AC was blowing on me too much, but it's still sore and it's now almost 6 pm.   THe good news is that it is NOT any worse, and that's always a plus.  I also will be offline as much as possible, so I can continue to heal.    

  My post is very short...as typing is NOT good when you have a sore neck, but I did want to share some examples of when I don't like my cards and today is one of those days!   Here is what I accomplished today and out of the three cards -- the first one is my favorite!   

   This card is being submitted to a fun 'Under the Sea' Challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge blog.  I want to thank Jenni for telling me about the challenge!!   Thanks so much!!
   
     And that will be it for today!  I'm now off to have some dinner and plan to spend the rest of the evening relaxing! 

8 comments:

Annette said...

Sorry you're not feeling well Lis, but I still love all your cards. I know sometimes we don't always like our own work, but we are our own biggest critic. Hope you're feeling better soon, but your cards are fab so don't doubt yourself. Annette xx

Just A Pac Rat said...

Hope you get to feeling better! Fibro sucks but it could be a worse disease. Hang in there!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Jennifer Scull said...

your cards turned out so pretty!
hope you feel better soon. I know what it is like, so hang in there and know you have lots of people who are pulling for you! :) gentle hugs are on their way!

Jenni said...

Cute cards, why not pop over and enter the first one into our challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - it's perfect for our theme this time :o)
Jenni x

Linda Palmer said...

Darling cards Lisa! Love all of them. Hope you are feeling better today. Praying for you.

Linda Wescott said...

Love the cards, the under the sea one is particularly fun. Hope you feel better soon, as a sufferer myself I can understand those pain in the neck days. Hugs lin

Merry said...

Wonderful cards but I do like the fish in the first card. They look very happy with themselves. Thanks for joining in over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days for our Underwater theme. Hope your neck is better.

Kerry said...

Awesome cards, I love love love the fish one! Hope you feel better my friend. Have a great weekend!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".