This week's challenge is to choose one item from each category
and to make your own Summer themed creation.
Colors:
A. Red, Black & White
B. Blue, Green & Pink
C. Brown, Turquoise & Kraft
C. Brown, Turquoise & Kraft
Technique:
A. Embossing
B. Paper Piercing
C. One Layer Card
Embellies:
A. Ribbon
B. Buttons
C. Glitter
B. Paper Piercing
C. One Layer Card
Embellies:
A. Ribbon
B. Buttons
C. Glitter
And this is the card that I created and submitted. For my choices I went with - Blue, Green and Pink, as my colors, my technique was dry embossing and I used Glitter as my Embellishment. My stamp is and oldie but goodie by Inkadinkado. It's called Butterfly Flourish and it's actually one of my older stamps, but also one I still like very much!
And that was it for the day! I had also started on two cards for the new Sketch Challenge over at the Stars & Stamps Blog, but did not like how either card came out, so I am starting over. I hope you have something better to share tomorrow. Today is not at all a creative day for me. Even my CAS card is not one of my favorites. I feel like it's missing something, yet I know for CAS -- less is best? If I find time, and can come up with something I like even more, I will delete that card from the challenge and add something new! I have been on a roll lately, but today....nothing! My Mojo is totally missing!
Hoping tomorrow will be a much more creative day! Bye for today!

2 comments:
Oh Lisa, your cards are getting prettier and prettier, love all the new ideas and techniques you've been using. Thank you for sharing all these pretty designs. Hugs, Lori m
I don't think your mojo is missing on this card. It's beautiful. Annette xx
Post a Comment