And if you think you might want to attend Summer Camp with you, there is still time to join the fun!! If you follow me often, you know that I am a big fan of Jennifer McGuire and was lucky enough to take two workshops she taught at my LSS in April. I've also been a fan of Kristina Werner and took part in two years of her 'A Year in Cards' classes at Two Peas and totally enjoyed them. As soon as I saw they were putting together this 4 week card camp, I knew it would be awesome! I'm so happy to be starting today!
Registration is Open through Wednesday, June 28th - you can find all the wonderful details HERE!! I already had my first set of PDF Files and I'm off now to work on my very first project YIPPEE!! Love Love Love the colors that we'll be working this week - you can see them below --- They are perfect fun Summer Colors!
If I finish a card today, I'll try to come back an post it here and will post my work throughout my camp session. I can only share my work, as ALL the files and wonderful perks are for the Campers ONLY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
I have one more very special share today and it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES to my Mom, who is celebrating her 77th Birthday !! I just came back from spending the morning with her and giving her some nice new gifts. She is meeting her gal-friends for a nice lunch and then she and Don will be doing out to dinner!
This is a little image of the card that I created for her Birthday and she absolutely LOVED it. It was a fun card to make and the inspiration had actually come from a color combo challenge, I took part in a few weeks ago.
Happy Birthday Mom!!!
I love you!!!



2 comments:
Happy birthday to your mom! Gorgeous card for your mom and can't wait to see your card/creations from the summer camp! Happy Crafting!
Aw, Happy Birthday momma! :)
Post a Comment