The card that I created is a fun every-day card and I created by starting with this cute little digi image, Isabella from Bugaboo Stamps.
I am having a blast creating with lots of cute digi stamps lately and this is another from one of my favorite digi stores, Bugaboo Stamps. This is one of the 'Bugaboo Brats' and her name is Isabella, and to me she a sweetie pie. If you like her and want to add her to your collection, you can buy her HERE from Bugaboo Stamps! If you have never tried digi stamps, you can even try a Freebie from Bugaboo by clicking HERE!! How cool is that!!! I have a feeling once you try one, you'll be going back for more and there are some many wonderful images to choose from. I think they are adorable and I have bought quite a few!!
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!
1 comment:
Thanks KIM!
Wow!! I am amazed that you can "draw" such a neat link with your Stickles! I am a huge Stickles and Glitter fan, but I'm never been as "neat" as you are!!
Thanks so much for sharing you tip with me!!
Lisa
Post a Comment