Simply Scrapping Crafts is a wonderful site full of all kinds of fantastic craft challenges. If you have not signed up, them HOP on over and please tell them that Lisa (The Purple Place) sent you over.
We are very close having 1,000 MEMBERS, and you could be that lucky person and win some great prizes. Don't miss out!! Simply click HERE and sign up!!
-----------
And after you have signed up, browsed around and started your Copic Classes, you may then want to hop on over to Pixie Dust Studio, where you can find the 'adorable' -- (Island Pixie), that I used for my card (below). And once you are done shopping, then be sure to hop on over the the Pixie Dust Challenge Blog and try you hand at winning! The card I created above was created for this week's Challenge 17 - Things with Wings!
I'm off again to see what other cards I can try and finish up today! Have a great day and as always --- Happy Crafting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment