...or more like the fourth (maybe fifth) attempt at making a card that I really like, for Alex's Birthday? Why are "guy/male" cards always such a challenge for me?
This is the latest card and I'm not thrilled with it. The one thing I do like is the "concept" of using a "window" on his card and I did manage to cut all the pieces to work well, but I still think it's too plain? I tried several others and tried to tie in the 18th Birthday, but just did NOT like them!!
What do you think o this card? Too plain, too blue, too boring??? Here are a couple different views. The first is the front of the card and looking through the window to the inside and the second picture is the inside of the the card?
It's not the I hate it, but I feel like it's too plain or something?
I was also thinking of making him a very "silly" card by starting with y "Funny Monkey" design? Do you think this would make a cute card?
It's pretty big? About 7-8" across and about 6" tall? I had made it for a challenge, but I could probably try and make a back for it? I'm stumped and now too tired to work on any more today. I HOPE tomorrow is a very crafty can creative day and that I catch up with my challenges and my "Coloring" classes too!!
Goodnight,

No comments:
Post a Comment