Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Sunday, Happy Easter and Happy Spring...

  Today is another absolutely wonderful spring day.  The skies are full of blue skies and the sun is shining so bright today....a perfect Easter Sunday, here in New England!

  Our Easter will be quiet and very casual, but very nice.  We are leaving for Brunch shortly and then will be back to hopefully spend the rest of the day enjoying the wonderful weather.  DH has been raking and working in the yard all morning and this afternoon, I hope to do more.  I would love to get our new solar lights put in and get all the leaves out of my gardens.  It's the prefect day to be outside and start getting ready for the nice weather and simply enjoying this wonderful warm weather!!
   
  Tomorrow, I will be back to crafting and working on cards, but today I simply want to enjoy the warm sunshine and take advantage of this wonderful weather and be outside.    I hope that all of you who celebrate Easter, have a lovely day with family and friends and for everyone else, I wish you a wonderful and Happy Spring and a day of fun and relaxation!


No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".